Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The show has always delivered with the dialogue. There may be other shows where I enjoy the acting, or directing more but I think Justified may take the crown for best dialogue on the shows I watch. The Crowders certainly have a way with words.
Yeah the dialogue always has me coming back. I just finished wrapping up my re-watching of season 2. (I've rewatched the entire series about 4x, except seasons 4 and 5, I've never rewatched them so it'll be interesting to see how I feel about them after seeing them for a 2nd time. I've been watching an ep per day so I'm on pace to finish right before season 6) The scene towards the end w/ Rayland and Doyle at a stand off cracked me up.

Rayland: I need to get in there.
Doyle: The only way you passing threw thru here entrance is thru me.
Rayland: Doyle, Loretta's got a gun.
*with a smirk, while surrounded by his armed goons*
Doyle: Well.....who dun'th.

Doyle was so concerned with killing Rayland that he didn't give a single fukk about his moms being in danger.

For a moment there, I really thought Rayland was gonna kill dikkie in the woods. At first when I saw that scene, I jus thought Rayland wanted to scare dikkie, but after this last reviewing of that episode, I noticed a change in Rayland's demeanor, when he started reminiscing about his Aunt Helen.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Season 5 feels like they literally wrote themselves into a corner and didn't know what to do.

See I disagree. Season 5 feels like they knew where they had to be for season 6 yet there wasn't really that much interest in making the destination compelling. They needed to arrange these chess pieces

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Free UltraViolet HD digital copy of "Justified" Season 5 from Sony Pictures Store:

**Must be logged in before using the link.** & be sure to link your Ultraviolet account to the Sony Pictures Store

http://www.sonypicturesstore.com/episodicproduct.html?productId=135595
This post has curb appeal
\
2e0nsir.jpg

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looking back, season 5 was a clusterfukk

1 = A
2 = A+
3 = A
4 = B+
5 = C

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I've been re-watching the entire series since December, and I'm about to finish up Season 5. Upon rewatching it, Season 5 is actually not bad. Nowhere near as good as seasons 2 & 3, but still not bad. I just got done seeing ep 11 and the elevator scene was intense as fukk. You can tell from Rayland's face that he was doing everything in his power to hold himself back from shooting Darryl Crowe in that Marshal lobby. Darryl just shot Art, who is probably the closest thing Rayland ever had to a real father, and Rayland did not want to let that slide.