Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well lets not forget, even tho they never addressed it, it was Boyd who let Nicky Augestine know where Rayland's pregnant wife was so that she could be killed/used to lure Rayland.

I don't think Boyd did that. If I remember correctly, and I could be wrong, but Nicky found out about Raylan, got his name and then they showed up at Winona's spot. I always figured Nicky did some research on Raylan and found out about his connections. Boyd doesn't seem like the type to do that at all

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I don't think Boyd did that. If I remember correctly, and I could be wrong, but Nicky found out about Raylan, got his name and then they showed up at Winona's spot. I always figured Nicky did some research on Raylan and found out about his connections. Boyd doesn't seem like the type to do that at all
I remember there was a scene where Boyd ran out of options, Ava asked Boyd, "where are we gonna do now, pack up and run to Mexico" and Boyd says "There's no place we can run where they won't find us. However, we have one card left to play" then the in very next scene, Picker shows up at Winona's house as the rocking chair installer.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I remember there was a scene where Boyd ran out of options, Ava asked Boyd, "where are we gonna do now, pack up and run to Mexico" and Boyd says "There's no place we can run where they won't find us. However, we have one card left to play" then the in very next scene, Picker shows up at Winona's house as the rocking chair installer.

See that's not the way I interpreted it but you may be right...I just don't see Boyd doing that, not his style at all. You might be right tho. Raylan turning on him at this point makes sense because of how Boyd just couldn't make a damn thing happen this season and seemed to cause a lot more trouble for everyone involved than he usually does. Plus again, Raylan is an angry dude, it doesn't seem out of character for him to finally say "fukk Boyd, he's no more good to me" and flash the law badge. Again, he's got a file THIS thick on son, so he's clearly been doing his paperwork ever since day one

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Good season but I hate that Jimmy died

The blood on the chest being there one second and then gone the next bugged the hell out of me

9Ail52W.png

WdT0li4.png

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Was a dope episode. Wrapped up some shyt. Its really down to Boyd and Raylan now,everyone else is gone except Wynn Duffie. [Sidenote: dude is named win but never wins.Its either a loss or break even]

*pours out some liquor for Jimmy* Loyal goon to the end,he ain't deserve none of that:to:

That crowe sister went from :takedat: to :huhldup: Did I skip the episode where she started using meth? :dahell:

I thought Boyd had sweet talked his way out of being murdered, but he hustled the feds into saving him.

Rachel Threatening Boyd was :noah: She made ruining a dudes life sound so sexy.

Darryl crowe wasn't my nikka I'm glad it had to be him. He ain't have no curb appeal mayyne. fukk him.

Ava gonna snitch on boyd just to get out while boyd nearly died trying to keep her alive. [Chris]These hoes ain't loyal[Brown]

The return of bank robber boyd gonna be dope and sad at the same time. Boyd is at his best when interacting with other criminals.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That crowe sister went from :takedat: to :huhldup: Did I skip the episode where she started using meth? :dahell:

Darryl stomped her out, remember? Then her son was in jail for attempted murder. She was in custody for most of the last 2 eps.

Fred.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I been watching this show since the premiere, I'm a huge fan....but it pains me to admit this finale, and the entire season, was kinda wack. :to:

When these writers are focused they're some of the best....especially when it comes to creating characters, character moments in general, and dialogue....but this season wasn't focused. They tried to have a bunch of story lines developing at the same time, like "Game of Thrones" or "The Wire", and it just doesn't fit this show.

So many pointless scenes and story threads that led nowhere. What was the point of Ava taking over the dope game in prison, if she was just gonna get out to snitch on Boyd anyway? She had ample reason to snitch when Boyd couldn't get her out, couldn't protect her, and she was getting jumped. That whole arc was like :lupe: "what can we do with Ava?". Nobody cares about Ava. I was telling one of my boys this would be like if they had a season long subplot about Marie on "Breaking Bad". Nobody cares about that shyt man.

What was the point of that whole heroin/cartel shyt with Boyd? The whole thing was like :wtf:

And the way it was resolved made no sense either. 3 cartel goons get murked....ok the cartel would keep coming until Boyd is dead. Hell, the cartel would've killed him off top just for losing half the shipment to Raylan. Maybe that will extend into next season but Boyd seemed pretty :manny: about it.

Lastly why does Raylan suddenly have a vendetta against Boyd? Did I miss something? I understood him using the file against him when he was trying to catch Darryl, but that's resolved, why would he be all :youngsabo:"that's all you had to say" when they said they're taking out Boyd?

I dunno. I'm mad disappointed.

Fred.

show started stumbling in season 4... the whole snake preacher story line seemed like it was gonna last the whole season... then it abruptly ended around episode 3

i think the showrunner yost was feeling himself too much no homo and thought he could make it up as he went along, and thats how we got season 5

3 things fukked up the season from the point of no recovery:
- horrible miscast of daryl crowe
- ava in prison was completely non-compelling
- not enough raylan being a badass... did he take anyone out significant this season? he was a annoying dikk the entire season, seems like his character regressed... plus now hes seems like a negligent dad

im on team boyd next season

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as for the finale: it was fitting

ok finale for an ok season. season 5 is def the lowest so far... im still checking for season 6 since they built up so much goodwill from season 1 through 3

pours one out for the loyalest goon in harlan: jimmy :salute:

ranking the seasons:

2 >>> 3 >> 1 = 4 >>>>>>>> 5

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
show started stumbling in season 4... the whole snake preacher story line seemed like it was gonna last the whole season... then it abruptly ended around episode 3

i think the showrunner yost was feeling himself too much no homo and thought he could make it up as he went along, and thats how we got season 5

3 things fukked up the season from the point of no recovery:
- horrible miscast of daryl crowe
- ava in prison was completely non-compelling
- not enough raylan being a badass... did he take anyone out significant this season? he was a annoying dikk the entire season, seems like his character regressed... plus now hes seems like a negligent dad

im on team boyd next season

The writers need to stick to what they know. The problems started last season because they wanted to try something new, the season long mystery. Just write some straight forward shyt. Seasons 1-3 are crack, season 4 was cool, this season wasn't terrible or anything but it was a definite step down from 4, which was a step down from 1-3.

The Ava shyt was just....:what: and I feel crazy because it's actually been well received around the 'net. I dunno what people see in that, that's likeable.

As far as Raylan, Yost said he wanted Raylan to resolve things like a cop for once, instead of with violence. To show Art that he actually could....and I get that, but fukk that. I want to see Raylan laying motherfukkers out.

Fred.