Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season had a spot of about 3 shows in the late middle that were as bad as this show's been but overall I still think this has been a good season and the last few weeks were great. I'm thinking something big happens tonight to set up a war between Raylan and Boyd for next season, maybe Ava dies.

Anyone have a streaming link for tonight?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This season had a spot of about 3 shows in the late middle that were as bad as this show's been but overall I still think this has been a good season and the last few weeks were great. I'm thinking something big happens tonight to set up a war between Raylan and Boyd for next season, maybe Ava dies.
please gawd let that be true :blessed:....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Can't wait. Read an interview earlier today with Graham Yost and he said its best to think of this season and next season as one long season to close out the series and that the season finale definitely has some surprises. Can't fukkin wait

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Oh so Ava turning snitch is the start of Boyd's downfall? She didn't die this season? Boyd's top henchmen gets taken out like that?

MFW+restaurants+don+t+have+free+refills.+ffffff+I+m+thirsty_b9c028_4247779.gif

Great close to the season though. Can't wait for next year.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
lol @ raylans clint eastwood dirty harry moment to darryl.

pretty solid ep and season overall but the ava stuff really dragged it down a bit. i enjoyed this season more than 3 and 4 though.

the final season will be EPIC

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
lol @ raylans clint eastwood dirty harry moment to darryl.

pretty solid ep and season overall but the ava stuff really dragged it down a bit. i enjoyed this season more than 3 and 4 though.

the final season will be EPIC

Here's the thing...the stuff with Ava dragged but once the whole season came into focus, it was necessary. She had to be put in a place where she had no options and no other choice but to do what she did in the end. They could've made it shorter, sure, but I think it needed to be a season long arc so that the impact was felt more with she and Boyd being a part for so long. That last scene with the two of them was kinda heartbreaking

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man I been watching this show since the premiere, I'm a huge fan....but it pains me to admit this finale, and the entire season, was kinda wack. :to:

When these writers are focused they're some of the best....especially when it comes to creating characters, character moments in general, and dialogue....but this season wasn't focused. They tried to have a bunch of story lines developing at the same time, like "Game of Thrones" or "The Wire", and it just doesn't fit this show.

So many pointless scenes and story threads that led nowhere. What was the point of Ava taking over the dope game in prison, if she was just gonna get out to snitch on Boyd anyway? She had ample reason to snitch when Boyd couldn't get her out, couldn't protect her, and she was getting jumped. That whole arc was like :lupe: "what can we do with Ava?". Nobody cares about Ava. I was telling one of my boys this would be like if they had a season long subplot about Marie on "Breaking Bad". Nobody cares about that shyt man.

What was the point of that whole heroin/cartel shyt with Boyd? The whole thing was like :wtf:

And the way it was resolved made no sense either. 3 cartel goons get murked....ok the cartel would keep coming until Boyd is dead. Hell, the cartel would've killed him off top just for losing half the shipment to Raylan. Maybe that will extend into next season but Boyd seemed pretty :manny: about it.

Lastly why does Raylan suddenly have a vendetta against Boyd? Did I miss something? I understood him using the file against him when he was trying to catch Darryl, but that's resolved, why would he be all :youngsabo:"that's all you had to say" when they said they're taking out Boyd?

I dunno. I'm mad disappointed.

Fred.