Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:dead: at Boyd forgetting Raylan does paperwork when he isn't :bustback: his file was as a thick as a roman column :laugh:

If they could prove any of that sh1t, BC would be locked up. He just want the cartel to keep thinkin he's dead, but how long can u run from the cartel? :noah:

Its really sad how :flabbynsick: Boyd's business is. He can talk the talk, but he dont seem to be the CEO type. :to:

Only dude that survived after losing as much weight as Boyd, was Hov:mjpls:

So Im gonna need that Life and Times of Boyd Crowder Vol 1 to drop towards Christmas. :ohlawd:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Off topic, but that Fargo show seems like it might be interesting. Don't know what it's about tho.

The movie "Fargo" is based on a true story. The story was a dude was trying to get some money to start a business venture and decided to ask his father in law who was ballin. After getting shutdown he came up with the hair brained scheme to have his wife kidnapped and then he would hold her ransom for the amount of money he needed to start the business venture.....needless to say , the fukkery :dead:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Side note, the movie "Fargo" is great. Things go wrong pretty much the entire movie.

Fred.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably cause Raylan is tired of dealing with idiots that don't know their role. Guys like Wynn Duffy and Boyd know bout Raylan's gangster and they act like they got some sense when Raylan comes around. But then you got idiots like the Crows, Detroit Mob and the Bennetts that think Raylan won't bust his guns but they learn real quick after they get shot. After a certain point you just got to say fukk it and act like the demons you swore to take down because that's the only way shyt gets done.

raylan threatning ava by telling the guards to look the other way was way out of character

the "file" on boyd seems like a deus ex machina to create a beef for the final season... its def believable... but it shouldve had a bigger build-up

still a fan, but after this season its fallen out the top tier of tv shows

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The movie "Fargo" is based on a true story. The story was a dude was trying to get some money to start a business venture and decided to ask his father in law who was ballin. After getting shutdown he came up with the hair brained scheme to have his wife kidnapped and then he would hold her ransom for the amount of money he needed to start the business venture.....needless to say , the fukkery :dead:
that movie actually isnt based off a true story, that was just the coens fukkin around with ppl.....cant say that i would fully recommend the movie but it was decent enuff to kill some time, no clue how its rated so high on imdb but i didnt think the big lebowski was that good either so i guess i just dont "get" coen movies

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
that movie actually isnt based off a true story, that was just the coens fukkin around with ppl.....cant say that i would fully recommend the movie but it was decent enuff to kill some time, no clue how its rated so high on imdb but i didnt think the big lebowski was that good either so i guess i just dont "get" coen movies

:damn: fair enough, i just read this

"In fact--according to Director of Photography Roger Deakins (Barton Fink, Homicide, The Hudsucker Proxy, The Big Lebowski, O Brother, Where Art Thou?)--it was not really true and was based on several incidents. There was a 1987 newspaper story about a woman named Helle Crafts, who disappeared in November, 1986. Crafts' husband told people Helle was visiting her mother in Denmark, but a friend telephoned the mother and discovered Helle was not there. A babysitter saw a rug with a dark stain in the Crafts home; it later went missing. A private detective found the rug at a landfill and took it to police--that along with other evidence indicated foul play, but where was the body? Finally, December 31, 1989 police discovered the truth: Helle's husband had fed her body through a wood-chipper. According to Ethan Coen, "the script pretends to be true."

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
raylan threatning ava by telling the guards to look the other way was way out of character

the "file" on boyd seems like a deus ex machina to create a beef for the final season... its def believable... but it shouldve had a bigger build-up

still a fan, but after this season its fallen out the top tier of tv shows

Him threatening to do that ain't really out of character. Him actually doing it would be out of character. And he obviously didn't, he just bounced after she told him she wouldn't help him.

As far as the file it's been built up since the first season really. Think about how many times Raylan has caught Boyd in obviously illegal situations....how many times he caught Boyd, a known felon, with a gun and let him slide. The difference is Raylan is now telling him "I'm not giving you a pass any more".

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i was :manny: when that girl yelled out "worldstar!!!"

FANTASTIC episode. easily best of the season. first time it really felt like JUSTIFIED again.

boyd vs raylan next season. :blessed:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Raylan, raylan raylan. :snoop:

Dude need to get him some p*ssy, cause I swear he be acting MAAAD erratic and angry when he ain't got no woman in his life.

No, but seriously.

Getting the Wynn-ebago impounded? Sheer spiteful pettiness. There was no point in leaning on Wynn like that if BOYD is the one you suspect knows the whereabouts of Daryl Crowe. And again I feel like if he only would have asked Boyd and told him why, Boyd would have busted a joke, told him and went about plotting on the messicans.

That "I got a file on yew" shyt he pulled? Sheer spiteful pettiness. You done ran up on Boyd 5 or 6 times and you gonna act like he's Da Duke Boys and you're Roscoe P Coltrane all the while. Now you wanna show him how tough you are all the sudden. I wouldn't have believed him either. You REALLY could have arrested me 5 million times already!? Really!? Why, We must still be on good terms, Rayan Givens!

Going to see Big Body Ava and leaning on her even after she told him she didn't know what he wanted? Sheer spiteful pettiness. Why the hell would Ava know if she already told you she has no idea what's going on in the outside world because she and Boyd don't talk, especially if there's no point of Boyd even telling her cause she's in jail!? Imagine a nikka going to see his woman while SHE'S in jail, talking about "baby, I just need somebody to confide in about my criminal empire right now....."

"You're too late. Boyd already cooperated." Sheer spiteful pettiness.

Pulling out the file to win an argument....

Boyd hit him with the ether.... shut him right up.

"I know you ain't talkin' Raylan. You? What!? You been on mah dikk, Raylan. You LUUUH mah style, nikka."

edit: what's REALLY bad is the fact that if he saw Raylan as an actual threat, he could have used that same information to put him down when he had those judges in his pocket.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in all seriousness, though.... Rachel spoke up for Raylan right fast. Her and Ranger Tim put it together instantly. Especially after the talk her and Raylan had where she asked if he wanted to talk about what was going on with him and Art. He said no, but told her it was too big for her to even know.

But she been down. Punching dudes in the throat in the field for coming on to her too strong, Hhaving Rayan's back off duty, handing him beanbag shotguns and looking the other way.

I wonder if anything's even going to be said or done by her.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if anything's even going to be said or done by her.

I don't think so, it definitely looks like that both Rachel and Tim have Raylan's back.

I think a big part of the reason why Raylan didn't use or show the file before, was because he was waiting to use it for leverage when he really needed it and now he really wants to get Darryl for what he did to Art.

This was one of the funniest episodes of the season, anytime Dewey was on screen was pure jokes :russ:

If the confrontation between Boyd and Raylan when Raylan pulled out the file is any indication what the final season will be, then :whew:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

How do you snitch on yourself for a murder and cop to 6 bricks of heroin in one conversation. Even Boyd was like :dwillhuh::snoop: "jesus christ son".
Dewey claims the 6 kilos, admits to murdering Wade Messer, says "it was me," AND yells out his full real name, in the same damn paragraph. That alone was funny enough by itself, but I busted out laughing when they cut to Rayland giving the :snoop: face in the van. I swear that moment was just as funny as Danny falling in the hole trying to stab Rayland.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raylan, raylan raylan. :snoop:

Dude need to get him some p*ssy, cause I swear he be acting MAAAD erratic and angry when he ain't got no woman in his life.

No, but seriously.

Getting the Wynn-ebago impounded? Sheer spiteful pettiness. There was no point in leaning on Wynn like that if BOYD is the one you suspect knows the whereabouts of Daryl Crowe. And again I feel like if he only would have asked Boyd and told him why, Boyd would have busted a joke, told him and went about plotting on the messicans.

That "I got a file on yew" shyt he pulled? Sheer spiteful pettiness. You done ran up on Boyd 5 or 6 times and you gonna act like he's Da Duke Boys and you're Roscoe P Coltrane all the while. Now you wanna show him how tough you are all the sudden. I wouldn't have believed him either. You REALLY could have arrested me 5 million times already!? Really!? Why, We must still be on good terms, Rayan Givens!

Going to see Big Body Ava and leaning on her even after she told him she didn't know what he wanted? Sheer spiteful pettiness. Why the hell would Ava know if she already told you she has no idea what's going on in the outside world because she and Boyd don't talk, especially if there's no point of Boyd even telling her cause she's in jail!? Imagine a nikka going to see his woman while SHE'S in jail, talking about "baby, I just need somebody to confide in about my criminal empire right now....."

"You're too late. Boyd already cooperated." Sheer spiteful pettiness.

Pulling out the file to win an argument....

Boyd hit him with the ether.... shut him right up.

"I know you ain't talkin' Raylan. You? What!? You been on mah dikk, Raylan. You LUUUH mah style, nikka."

edit: what's REALLY bad is the fact that if he saw Raylan as an actual threat, he could have used that same information to put him down when he had those judges in his pocket.

raylans not gonna act like:

- boyd saved his ass in the mines
- they shot up the crowder and miami gang in season 1 together, and he let boyd go afterwards
- boyd saved him again when dikky bennett had him tied up in that tree... and raylan initially left dikky there to be murdered "I wont pull the trigger but ill sleep like a baby knowing that he will"

prob forgetting some other shyt too

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
raylans not gonna act like:

- boyd saved his ass in the mines
- they shot up the crowder and miami gang in season 1 together, and he let boyd go afterwards
- boyd saved him again when dikky bennett had him tied up in that tree... and raylan initially left dikky there to be murdered "I wont pull the trigger but ill sleep like a baby knowing that he will"

prob forgetting some other shyt too

He could have took Boyd in or left him there on the tarmac at the beginning of season 2. Instead he didn't instinctively shoot Boyd when he drew on the goon behind him, punched him in the face to keep him out of trouble and had him sent to the hospital.

Boyd stalled like a motherfukker for him when the mob had him holed up in that school.

THEN Raylan basically called him back and warned him the feds were on the way. "That was Raylan Givens WE GOTSTA GO!"

They escaped those hillbillies off in the mountains together.... Raylan left him handcuffed to a tree instead of taking him in.

They got into a fight at the office, Raylan could've dropped that mystical folder on him right then and there if he cared he was getting out so much.

Then.... Raylan started acting like a bytch. :birdman: