Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
prior seasons - raylan was a hero who occasionally acted like a dikk, but was funny

this season and parts of the last one - raylan is annoying dikk who occasionally acts like a hero
Probably cause Raylan is tired of dealing with idiots that don't know their role. Guys like Wynn Duffy and Boyd know bout Raylan's gangster and they act like they got some sense when Raylan comes around. But then you got idiots like the Crows, Detroit Mob and the Bennetts that think Raylan won't bust his guns but they learn real quick after they get shot. After a certain point you just got to say fukk it and act like the demons you swore to take down because that's the only way shyt gets done.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
FML I forgot this was on tonight because I was busy. Need to download it in the morning.

Fred.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So much Ava talking this episode... so bored....

Luckily they upped the stakes tenfold this ep. Raylan, Boyd and Daryl are all finding themselves in a serious predicament.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After a bad few episodes in a row the last couple weeks have saved the season to me. Still not the best, but a good season. It's definitely looking like something even bigger relating to Boyd and Raylan happens next episode and sets up Boyd vs Raylan for next season.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
"Third person? What this guy? Man, I don't even understand you."

:dwillhuh:

Breh, can't be that dumb... :dead:
For some reason when he was talkin to the old lady and she went in the house to presumably get him some food and he bussed out "if u gonna be awhile, could I take a shyt"

That had me laughing for a good 25 seconds :heh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the ep. Great ep. The shyt with Ava is still :snoop: as hell but at least it's leading to the logical conclusion, which is Boyd vs Raylan.

It would be really fukked up if Kendall is actually the one that shot Art, because the chess move Raylan just pulled would doom Kendall for no reason. I know it's leading into the last season but I'm not sure the show would ever go that dark.

It doesn't even matter that Raylan covered up the Augustine murder, Boyd still hit him with the :youngsabo: as he was leaving because as Freddie Gibbs said "you motherfukkers just like me". They aren't as different as Raylan would like to believe.

Dewey Crowe is nearing Waldo Faldo levels of idiocy. How do you snitch on yourself for a murder and cop to 6 bricks of heroin in one conversation. Even Boyd was like :dwillhuh::snoop: "jesus christ son".

Not sure how I feel about Boyd wearing a wire though, seems out of character.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just watched the ep. Great ep. The shyt with Ava is still :snoop: as hell but at least it's leading to the logical conclusion, which is Boyd vs Raylan.

It would be really fukked up if Kendall is actually the one that shot Art, because the chess move Raylan just pulled would doom Kendall for no reason. I know it's leading into the last season but I'm not sure the show would ever go that dark.

It doesn't even matter that Raylan covered up the Augustine murder, Boyd still hit him with the :youngsabo: as he was leaving because as Freddie Gibbs said "you motherfukkers just like me". They aren't as different as Raylan would like to believe.

Dewey Crowe is nearing Waldo Faldo levels of idiocy. How do you snitch on yourself for a murder and cop to 6 bricks of heroin in one conversation. Even Boyd was like :dwillhuh::snoop: "jesus christ son".

Not sure how I feel about Boyd wearing a wire though, seems out of character.

Fred.

:deadrose:

Boyd wearing a wire isn't out of character because it was all about gaining an advantage and manipulating, which is totally in character. He wanted a way out, he wanted Darryl arrested and he wanted the cartel to get into a shootout with the marshals...the plan just didn't work because of things he couldn't control, which shows Boyd is slipping because he always thinks of every damn angle.

Such a damn good episode though, and nothing Raylan did was out of character, even the shyt he hated doing. I feel bad for Ava but it's time for her storyline to :camby:

The season finale snuck up on me man, looking forward to it. This season, although I've liked it overall, feels like the 6th harry potter flick which was all a set up for the last one. So this feels like a prologue to the last season