Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wonder why the preview for next week ended the same as last weeks preview, which basically ended the episode today. The shot where Crowes fire on Johnny's men is what I mean.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That was a dope ass ep. I'll have more to say tomorrow though. :snooze:

Fred.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'ma say it, I ain't shipping. Rachel goes to bat for Raylan an awful lot. She rides for him. This ep kinda started with her standing right next to him with her titties next to his face and her coat held open. I may be acting like a jealous mark, though. You guys think that was intentional?

It's real interesting.... looking at Ava in jail.... watching this old woman being what Boyd was at one point.

It's probably been said before.... but if Kendall Crowe and Loretta McCready ever meet...
ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif

Honestly, I like the Crowes. I'm actually rooting for them. Except for Dilly. He needs to die.

Dude's a PowerNerd. :russ:

I got more to say on the ep. outta time. I'll be back.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The Crows :wtf: someone explain what they up to:dwillhuh:

At first I took it as Danny being an idiot and wanting to just shoot people up last night, reading some of the recaps it seems like the Crowes could have done it to take a better position in Boyds operation. Taking out the goons, opens up a spot for them and I don't know if Boyd told them about no killing in Mexico.

The actress who played the religious leader in Ava's prison I think was Patty the prostitute on My Name is Earl.

Ava found out to be part of the drug game she would have to get down. Ol girl was like "He's big, but you get used to it after awhile :bryan:

She wasn't having none of that :whoa:

Tim is funny whenever he pops up, him trying to give the IT guy a pound :russ:.

Chris turning out to be a dikk was funny too, Rayland "Is there any kind of way to post a reply to his blog post

Chris: I'm afraid that technology hasn't been invented yet :beli:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This was a great ep but they need to cut Boyd some slack. Every time the guy catches a break he's handed an L directly after. :to:

I have a feeling his heroin connection is gonna fall through and Ava is gonna get murked over it. Because if she can't make good on her promises she has no life line in jail.

Was good seeing Avon again too. Hopefully he's back next season.

Lastly I'm not sure what the Crowes are up to. As far as I know they didn't know about no killing in Mexico but they had no reason to kill Hotrod's goons either way.

Fred.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Daryl and Danny signaled each other before gunning down Hot Rod's men so they planned it. The motive is probably that Hot Rod's men would be in their way of getting a better position in Boyd's crew since they're obviously scheming to take over.

And I guess I'm the only one who's going to bring it up but that scene between Art and Raylan was powerful. They kept it underplayed but the tension was still visibly there. Probably the best acting that both actors have done on this show.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
well, all of my points have been covered by the posters above me.

I dunno about The Crowes, man. I was thinking about the shyt last night...

They could have just moved to Harlan, taken over Dewey's bar. Hatian could have got some kind of foot hold in Noble's Holler, Kendal could have met Loretta at some point, Wendy could have been working the legal angles in the same building as the Marshals. They could still be muscle for Boyd, and actually been his equal/better, considering their family dynamic.

BUT NOOOO. :mindblown:

I also like Wendy. She has that... worn down look like... she reminds me of this hooker I used to know. Smart as shyt, almost airheadedly bubbly, but playing the hand she was dealt and had been around the block a few times. And got a meeean bounce in her walk.

Yeah, and you see she approached Raylan with a solid plan that almost worked: Be a damsel in distress.

I wish I could be Caller Number 7. :to:

Edit: also note how easily Raylan took that "Caller Number 7" info and put it to use. His morals are slipping.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
am i the only one that doesnt care about ANY of the storylines other than raylan?

especially the ava one :scusthov:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
am i the only one that doesnt care about ANY of the storylines other than raylan?

especially the ava one :scusthov:

I hate prison storylines in all media. Always the same clichés over and over again. It's like they can't think of an interesting story to take place in prison that isn't about being threatened, being raped or both.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I hate prison storylines in all media. Always the same clichés over and over again. It's like they can't think of an interesting story to take place in prison that isn't about being threatened, being raped or both.
What about orange is the new black?