Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Damn I love this damn show. I thought Goggins played Shane incredibly well but Boyd is an even better character and acting job. Sheesh. I love the Crowes. I think Rappaport's accent is terrible but he's always fun as hell to watch. Just every character is so smartly written and fleshed out. Even the dumb characters have motives and behaviors that make sense.

And I loved the ending to that episode with Boyd getting a win and an L at the same time.

cook

Banned
Daps
where does everyone rank this season? i think its fallen off a little...cant really put my finger on it but the stakes seem to be a little lower than previous seasons and rapaport has been disappointing. i still enjoy the show but it seems to have taken a minor step back. hopefully things ramp up a little on the back end of the season

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
where does everyone rank this season? i think its fallen off a little...cant really put my finger on it but the stakes seem to be a little lower than previous seasons and rapaport has been disappointing. i still enjoy the show but it seems to have taken a minor step back. hopefully things ramp up a little on the back end of the season

I can't agree. I thought the whole Drew Thompson mystery was pretty weak for the most part and the season only got salvaged by strong subplots such as Tim Vs. Colton and Arlo dying and such. I think so far this season might even be a bit better than the third one, which I felt was too dilluted towards the end with all the bad guys and subplots being all over the place.

cook

Banned
Daps
I can't agree. I thought the whole Drew Thompson mystery was pretty weak for the most part and the season only got salvaged by strong subplots such as Tim Vs. Colton and Arlo dying and such. I think so far this season might even be a bit better than the third one, which I felt was too dilluted towards the end with all the bad guys and subplots being all over the place.

They did drag that drew Thompson storyline out, I agree about that. I dunno, just doesn't feel like raylan has had much to do this season. :yeshrug:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I think this season is ok. I just don't like the Ava subplot. I wish she just get outta jail. It's boring. And yea they don't have much for Raylin as of yet. I'm more interested in boyd and the crowes. We'll see what happens. And is it me or does Raylin has a chick for each season lol.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think this season is ok. I just don't like the Ava subplot. I wish she just get outta jail. It's boring. And yea they don't have much for Raylin as of yet. I'm more interested in boyd and the crowes. We'll see what happens. And is it me or does Raylin has a chick for each season lol.

Word. They're always thematic devices though. In season one he had Ava, who represented going back to Harlan and being a part of that world again and eventually ditched her because of the drama and because he couldn't fight that he loved Winona and wanted her, which symbolized getting out of Harlan and trying to be "an adult" and then eventually that fell through because as much as he figured he'd change during season 2, he hadn't changed enough to start a new life with her the way he/she wanted to and he wasn't ready to put her before the job. Season 4 he had the bar chick and that went up in smoke as he was out of it most of that season emotionally with Winona leaving, the baby being on the way, his dad, and he was clearly off of his game and she hustled him. And now this season, she represents him, again, trying to grow up and trying to become a better man because now he has a child so obviously its no coincidence that she's a social worker who deals with children

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was piff....the part where ol boy with one leg dipped out on raylan, jumped out the window, slid down the pole, and gave raylan the finger had me :dead:....even raylan was like "well shyt" :leon:.....wtf them crows think they up too :leostare:, boyd need to body them cacs just cuz

someone needs to gif the 1 legged computer nerd giving raylan the finger... i was :bryan: irl
penny getting her back blown out for the drugs :jawalrus:
ava not bout that life :beli:

rip cousin johnny, dope character. boyds been through a lifetimes worth of trouble/drama this season alone: killing the rich guy from lost, going to detriot, almost banging that hot euro golddigger, having the sheriff killed, working on getting ava out of jail, doin deals with canadian and mexican drug cartels. one problem after another

edit: found it
Hgc0Den.gif

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Please tell me cousin Johnny got shot in the shoulder, please :to:

Renegade Raylan vs Old School Art :gladbron: Was wondering when that was go down.

I can't wait for someone to get the Crowe family outta here. Everyone of them is retarded except the sister who is just mildly retarded.

Beat up Ava trying to survive in jail is not must see TV

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Kinda hard to say so far because it's not clear what's going on. The other seasons there was a clear arc for the show, we knew season 1 would eventually be Boyd vs Raylan, season 2 would be the Bennetts vs Raylan, season 3 would be Quarles vs Raylan, season 4 deviated but we knew they'd wrap up the A plot of who Drew Thompson was. This season I have no idea what's going on, and I'm assuming that's intentional and will become clear in the second half.

Fred.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
this is prolly the first episode that....

I'm not gonna say I didn't like it, cause I did.....

It just....

it seemed random as hell. :patrice:

It's like Boyd and The Crowes are out doing whatever all season....

because of that, we been getting "A Day In The Life of Raylan Givens" episodes.

I guess this season we get to watch Boyd get his Jack Sparrow on? Eva selling dope in jail? "Ahm fine where ahm at, Boyd. Ah dont need no mayne."

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
About to watch this in a sec.

Fred.