Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
wackest justified episode ever :smh:
that ending :what:

That ending was random as hell, lol. And it definitely seems Raylan is getting lost in the shuffle of all the other plots going on. A full episode for him to learn that the Crowes are in Mexico, and he doesn't even know why.

DMR

Killa
Daps
This show definitely took a notch down... it might actually be a good idea to wrap this up next season.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this is prolly the first episode that....

I'm not gonna say I didn't like it, cause I did.....

It just....

it seemed random as hell. :patrice:

It's like Boyd and The Crowes are out doing whatever all season....

because of that, we been getting "A Day In The Life of Raylan Givens" episodes.

I guess this season we get to watch Boyd get his Jack Sparrow on? Eva selling dope in jail? "Ahm fine where ahm at, Boyd. Ah dont need no mayne."

Ep was random and kinda wack because this would've been one of the eps that focused on the Haitian but he wanted off the show. So Graham Yost said they had to kinda throw something together.

Season ain't been bad but they need to figure out some kind of focus or drive because they're all over the place.

Fred.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this mightve been the worst justified epiosde ever brehs :sadbron:

i think its time to throw the florida crowes and ava storylines to the bushes... raylan's new girl was a bad character, im glad/relieved shes out, hopefully for good

last episode with the crippled computer nerd was classic... but this season is looking lost... they can can still recover tho, few eps left this season :lupe:

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
Ep was random and kinda wack because this would've been one of the eps that focused on the Haitian but he wanted off the show. So Graham Yost said they had to kinda throw something together.

Season ain't been bad but they need to figure out some kind of focus or drive because they're all over the place.

Fred.

makes sense

I at LEAST want to see this dude who killed the hatian get his

I fukking hate that dude Im ready for Daryl to merk him for that

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I gotta wait till its over to really judge it. Justified is one of those shows that, much like a book, is graded based on the whole thing. Each episode has its highs and lows but they all look better or worse once the whole picture is painted

im perfectly fine with this season its definitely better than the first half of last season

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Only Boyd's story was somewhat interesting last episode. I agree with people saying Ava's story is boring too. Hopefully it will pick up by the rest of the episodes.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, this wasn't the best of episodes for the show.

Boyd is too smart for Darryl to be running games on him.

There were some funny lines towards the end where Raylan told Kendall it gets better and Kendall was like I'm not gay :what:

Raylan needs to stop playing and see his own kid though.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I don't get why Wendy would pretend to be Kendall's sister though? :what:
fukked up weirdo redneck shyt breh :manny:
they did get the perfect kid for kendal. that kid hillbilly as hell, the look, he talks it perfectly.
throwin shade at raylan over and over again :russ:
man, that whole episode was one giant L for quickdraw givens :upsetfavre: