Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cousin Darryl put the beats on that skin head :whoo:

didnt see the crowder-crowe alliance coming

darryl makes a good #2, def not the boss type

the show turning into orange is the new black for a few scenes

raylan playing a backseat this season as well... feels like boyd is taking over the show :bryan:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Rachel... :noah:

I just want to hold her. Maybe massage her feet :ld:

didnt see the crowder-crowe alliance coming

darryl makes a good #2, def not the boss type

the show turning into orange is the new black for a few scenes

raylan playing a backseat this season as well... feels like boyd is taking over the show :bryan:

I was wondering when BC was going to get a squad. Its basically just him and 2 dudes trying to hold down the town. Them Crowe's seemed hungry for work. I hope the allegiance last :lupe: Danny gonna do sumthin to fukk it up tho:snoop:

Ole boy that Danny took hostage is a g. Need more like him. :salute:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Great episode, Boyd enlisting the Crowes was unexpected but Boyd's been piling up enemies lately and not enough friends.

And the Crowes' stupidity will never grow old. Dewey talking about his phone having bad perception, Danny talking about how Carl convinced Raylan it was consexual. :dead:

Not a fan of the Ava prison stuff though, it's always so cliché, and never as dramatic as they pretend.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Rachel... :noah:

I just want to hold her. Maybe massage her feet :ld:

I want to put her whole body in my mouth.

I haven't watched this yet. I forgot to drop a full review last week. :to: I had photo manip planned and everything.

I highly doubt they kept up that breakneck shyt they had going last week. If so, they trying to induce strokes and heart attacks in nikkas.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
yeah. didn't they do that on banshee too

Yeah Carrie spent a little time in jail for a few episodes, difference being she didn't need to worry about anyone protecting her.

Agreed it was a good move having the Crowes hook up with Boyd and provide some muscle, they are certainly not smart enough to really be making any power moves. Danny is just asking for a bullet from Raylan before the season ends.

Really liked the opening with Art not saying anything and just punching Raylan.

Cool seeing Ando from Heroes pop up as the Korean that is a part of Boyd's new drug supplier.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That ep wasn't as good as the rest of the eps this season but it was still pretty good.

Boyd has always had a few goons but they keep on getting killed or going to jail. If he wasn't so desperate there's no way in hell he'd team up with the Crowes, who are walking train wrecks.

:salute: to Boyd's goon not snitching.

Fred.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
boring episode. even whitlock hated on it.
89754-SHEEIT-gif-Clay-Davis-The-Wire-R90q.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

breh ive been down with the show since the day 1 premiere.. i really like it..i just have it as a 2nd tier show. The first 2 seasons were best imo.. everything since has been just OK..even if the reviews have gotten better. I could even argue that just 1 season of the americans places it above this :mjpls:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
breh ive been down with the show since the day 1 premiere.. i really like it..i just have it as a 2nd tier show. The first 2 seasons were best imo.. everything since has been just OK..even if the reviews have gotten better. I could even argue that just 1 season of the americans places it above this :mjpls:

season 4 started off slow, and then picked up like a freight train, that decoy episode was the best thing to happen to "free tv" in years

this season is definitely going faster than last season

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
season 4 started off slow, and then picked up like a freight train, that decoy episode was the best thing to happen to "free tv" in years

this season is definitely going faster than last season

true

but

i'd say if season 2 of americans is as solid as the first i'll place it above justified on my 2nd tier.