Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
great ep and i got to see my baby rachel :noah:.....every time she on screen im just looking on the screen like :krs: ....look at that creamy skin :ahh: them perfect teeth :banderas: them thick thighs :shaq: but i digress :lolbron:....surprised boyd linked up with them fuk boys but he needed somebody for real, for some reason i nvr realized this dude only had two dudes rolling with him :heh:...they some loyal ass dudes tho, taking beatings and shyt cuz they know boyd gon get them that revenge they want :salute:....it was great to see a nazi cac get them beats even if it wasnt by a brutha :ld: ol muscle bound fuk thought boyd was coming thru by himself to fist fight :childplease: all it took was a whistle for the goons to come out the darkness :obama:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
for the most part yes..but i do agree with a lot of his tv show choices. his top 5 mirrors mine except for 1. i also stan the wire like he does

Trust me, you don't stan "The Wire" like he does.

Whitlock is a clown for 1 major reason.

Son had "Breaking Bad" in his #2 spot under "The Wire". Ok cool. :manny:

Chuck Klosterman drops this article:

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/klosterman-why-breaking-bad-beats-the-wire/

And Whitlock starts dropping articles like this:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/tim-tebow-hype-overblown-jason-whitlock-analysis-101011

Sorry. I’m in a very cynical mood today. Touchdown Timmy reminds me of the AMC drama “Breaking Bad,” the show idiots claim is on the verge of replacing “The Wire” as the greatest in television history. “Breaking Bad” aired its Season 4 finale a couple of hours after Tebow flung his final incomplete pass into the end zone.

I got a bit swept up in the “Breaking Bad” hype this season. I never put it on the same level as “The Wire,” a show about cops, drug dealers and big-city politics that is being taught as political science on college campuses across the country, a show US attorney general Eric Holder stated in a public plea to creator David Simon is worthy of a sixth season. “Breaking Bad” never had a chance to be as important, as gut-wrenchingly heartbreaking and compelling as Simon’s masterpiece.

:what:

Did son really take time out of a Fox Sports football article to throw shots at "BB"? Who gives a fukk about all that, reading that article?

And he did that for years. To the point that his own twitter followers were like :beli: "ok man, you're not a TV critic, enough with this shyt already".

I might fukk around and tweet that last episode of "Justified" was better than the entire run of "The Wire" just to fukk with him.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Trust me, you don't stan "The Wire" like he does.

Whitlock is a clown for 1 major reason.

Son had "Breaking Bad" in his #2 spot under "The Wire". Ok cool. :manny:

Chuck Klosterman drops this article:

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/klosterman-why-breaking-bad-beats-the-wire/

And Whitlock starts dropping articles like this:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/tim-tebow-hype-overblown-jason-whitlock-analysis-101011

:what:

Did son really take time out of a Fox Sports football article to throw shots at "BB"? Who gives a fukk about all that, reading that article?

And he did that for years. To the point that his own twitter followers were like :beli: "ok man, you're not a TV critic, enough with this shyt already".

I might fukk around and tweet that last episode of "Justified" was better than the entire run of "The Wire" just to fukk with him.

Fred.
oh im aware of all that..he had a love hate with BB ever since..and actually he dropped it much lower..he tweeted this in sept, Probably gonna infuriate you fred (:heh:)..and i know you're not a fan of BE, but i LOVE it.

Jason Whitlock ‏@WhitlockJason Sep 30
1 Wire 2 Sopranos 3 GoT 4 Shield 5 Boardwalk 6 Mad Men 7 SexnCity 8 Larry Sanders 9 Deadwood 10 BB (top 6 really all same level for me)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
oh im aware of all that..he had a love hate with BB ever since..and actually he dropped it much lower..he tweeted this in sept, Probably gonna infuriate you fred (:heh:)..and i know you're not a fan of BE, but i LOVE it.

Jason Whitlock ‏@WhitlockJason Sep 30
1 Wire 2 Sopranos 3 GoT 4 Shield 5 Boardwalk 6 Mad Men 7 SexnCity 8 Larry Sanders 9 Deadwood 10 BB (top 6 really all same level for me)

Nah I know. He dropped it from 2 to 5 the same day the article came out.

What's sad is Klosterman is a nobody and he let the guy warp his opinion to the point he can't stop talking about it, years later. Dude is a weirdo.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Nah I know. He dropped it from 2 to 5 the same day the article came out.

What's sad is Klosterman is a nobody and he let the guy warp his opinion to the point he can't stop talking about it, years later. Dude is a weirdo.

Fred.
i'm surprised you're not madder that he put sex and the city over breaking bad :laff:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i'm surprised you're not madder that he put sex and the city over breaking bad :laff:

shyt....I can't be mad because of that. "Sex And The City" over "BB". "Sex And The City" over "Deadwood". It's like oh ok, this guy is a moron. :beli:

You can tell by #6 he started to run out of shows. "Let me see....Mad Men yeah that's a good one.... :patrice:oh yeah Sex And The City....Larry Sanders...."

:camby:

He was just pulling shows out his ass to place some distance between "The Wire" and "Breaking Bad".

What's funny is he spent a whole article dikk riding "The Shield" and Angelina Burnett, an assistant on "The Shield", went in on him for dissing "BB":

http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/09/ho...s-breaking-bad-probably-stick-writing-sports/

This “Mary Mary quite contrary” sportswriter who fancies himself qualified to dissect story can pontificate on the cultural importance of criticism all he wants but he misses the most fundamentally important job requirement – meeting the material on its own terms. And this is where his already week sports analogy falls apart. Story telling is not a zero sum game. It’s not measurable by an agreed upon, standard set of criteria. It is not the critic’s job to dog a creator into “being great” as defined by personal taste. And it is not the creator’s job to give you what you want … Now take this sippy cup and go sit at the kids table and I’ll be over in a second to explain to you in simple terms how last week’s Breaking Bad plot held together just fine. Or you can just stick to sports.

He never responded to her.

Fred.