Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think Rapaport is awesome in this, but that might just be because for the life of it I can't fathom why they would get a guy who practically breathes New York to play a Florida redneck.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I'm in the Rapaport is great club.

Anyone one else noticing that we are getting a giant collection of psychopaths this season? Elmore Leonard characters are typically divided into four categories:

1. good guys who do bad things
2. bad guys who want to be good but love that money
3. bad guys who are bad and love that money
4. straight up maniacs who kill for pleasures

We are getting quite the assembly of category 4 so far this season.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Rapaport is a bit out of place. He's the only one who seems to really be forcing his accent. Need more Limehouse.

Raylan and Rachel seem to have a a lil sexual tension. Givens better not touch her :damn:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Rapaport is a bit out of place. He's the only one who seems to really be forcing his accent. Need more Limehouse.

Raylan and Rachel seem to have a a lil sexual tension. Givens better not touch her :damn:

It seemed like last season there was an episode when she was throwing it at him, but I don't think Raylan is interested. He seems to have a certain type.

Ava is a down as chick, but she has been looking rough in those prison garbs. No wonder Boyd is intrigued by that Russian chick Mara.

Boyd's inspirational speech to Dewey :russ:

Good to see Tim looks to be in the next episode, he comes through dropping some funny lines.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For the record I don't mean I dislike the character, or the actor. Rappaport is obviously a great actor and the character is....well it's "Justified", they don't do wack characters. But out of all the actors he's the only one obviously doing a "southern accent". Walton Goggins is from Alabama but he was raised in California....but when Boyd talks, the character is obviously from the South. I don't feel like I'm watching Walton Goggins play Boyd....it's just Boyd.

Rappaport's southern accent sounds like a white version of Smokey from "Friday". "You ain't got no curb appeal maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane".

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
For the record I don't mean I dislike the character, or the actor. Rappaport is obviously a great actor and the character is....well it's "Justified", they don't do wack characters. But out of all the actors he's the only one obviously doing a "southern accent". Walton Goggins is from Alabama but he was raised in California....but when Boyd talks, the character is obviously from the South. I don't feel like I'm watching Walton Goggins play Boyd....it's just Boyd.

Rappaport's southern accent sounds like a white version of Smokey from "Friday". "You ain't got no curb appeal maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane".

Fred.

Word. It almost feels like he's trying too hard to fit in to the world and the aesthetic as opposed to just being a part of it like everyone else is.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The South haven't seen an orator like Boyd Crowder since MLK
sean-twist.gif