Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another great episode, best one this season so far.

I know most people will disagree but I like how they ration out the Raylan/Boyd scenes. When they have a scene together it's great but either of those guys can hold a scene on his own.

:dead: at no one noticing the Wynn comment about him being gay. For years fans of the show thought Wynn and his bodyguard were lovers....that's why he said :dwillhuh: "why do you think I keep him around?". It was a little nod to the fans of the show. They did a similar thing (if I remember correctly) last season, when somebody called Wynn in the middle of the night and his body guard came in the room shirtless wearing a robe....fans were like :what: "why is he half naked?".

Anyway great ep.

Fred.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

I know most people will disagree but I like how they ration out the Raylan/Boyd scenes. When they have a scene together it's great but either of those guys can hold a scene on his own.

:dead: at no one noticing the Wynn comment about him being gay. For years fans of the show thought Wynn and his bodyguard were lovers....that's why he said :dwillhuh: "why do you think I keep him around?". It was a little nod to the fans of the show. They did a similar thing (if I remember correctly) last season, when somebody called Wynn in the middle of the night and his body guard came in the room shirtless wearing a robe....fans were like :what: "why is he half naked?".

Anyway great ep.

Fred.

I thought that remark was more to remind us that he is, as Duffy said, a stone cold killer. He's often downplayed as dumb muscle, but he outdrew Rachel and a gun-drawing Monroe which means he's closer to Raylan/Tim levels of quick-drawing.

Also, Boyd's going to get it from all angles this season. Johnny, the Crowes, the crooked cops. I see them long hard times to come.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought that remark was more to remind us that he is, as Duffy said, a stone cold killer. He's often downplayed as dumb muscle, but he outdrew Rachel and a gun-drawing Monroe which means he's closer to Raylan/Tim levels of quick-drawing.

It was both according to this interview with Graham Yost:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/01/22/justified-good-intentions-postmortem/

We haven’t really seen Mikey do a lot of bad stuff. We always say, and Jere has joked, “Mike is the world’s worst bodyguard, because he’s supposed to keep people from getting on that motorcoach, and they always just get on.” So, like, what do you keep him around for, besides the ambiguously gay duo part of it? We thought, let’s show a different side to Mike.

Fred.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Another good ep. I can't believe I was dead wrong about the shipment oh well the Crows had nothing to do with it (if they did they are keeping it quit for now). lol @ Raylan causing trouble for all the bad guys without realizing it. He got the owner of that house killed and he brought Dewy's cousins all the way to Kentucky. Also I wanted Boyed to fukk the russian.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another good ep. I can't believe I was dead wrong about the shipment oh well the Crows had nothing to do with it (if they did they are keeping it quit for now). lol @ Raylan causing trouble for all the bad guys without realizing it. He got the owner of that house killed and he brought Dewy's cousins all the way to Kentucky. Also I wanted Boyed to fukk the russian.

crazy but im rooting for that redneck hilly billy nazi boyd :bryan:

raylan is an a$$hole though so its no surprise hes casuing all that trouble

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anyway great ep.

Fred.

mike was walking around in a silk robe half open :dead:
i remember that scene cause it had me :huhldup:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
mike was walking around in a silk robe half open :dead:
i remember that scene cause it had me :huhldup:

The original scene had him with no shirt on at all. Graham Yost was like :whoa: "too blatant".

He never even said Wynn is gay but they intentionally toss in scenes or lines to make people :what: shyt is comedy.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He got the owner of that house killed

Nah that was intentional. When he heard Wynn put in the safe he told that black chick :youngsabo: "tell him his gold is gone" knowing damn well he would come after Wynn, so he could kill him legally. That's why Raylan rolled up in Wynn's trailer like :troll:"I'm here to save you".

Mikey just got to him first.

You're right about the other thing. The cousin situation was a legit fukk up. I read an interview with Yost and he was asked "did Raylan drop the info that Dewey had $300,000 intentionally?" and he said no Raylan just fukks up sometimes, which I like.

Fred.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a side note Michael Rappaport has the WOAT southern accent in history.

Fred.

:deadmanny:

it helps the character in an unintentional way though, because i already hate him

shyts not looking good for little old dewey though :sadbron:

and raylan taking the occasional L and making mistakes is what keeps the show fresh. hes a pure hero, but also an a$$hole. great character :blessed:

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
On a side note Michael Rappaport has the WOAT southern accent in history.

Fred.
Nah breh, I actually love it.

You gotta realize that there is different vernacular from two different southern regions. It makes him sound so much more ruthless

Like how DC kids and NY kids have different slang, feel me?