Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Raylan set that whole scenario up.... so he could keep the house.

nikkas comparing Rachel to some true blue bedwench trollop? I'll sma *edit*

I don't know if it was intentional, but the scene where Rapaport's character is sitting there eating and he's spazzing over what Dewey paid for the bar? hilarious. It reminded me of (prolly only @TheGodling is gonna know what I'm talking about) the little bit in Preacher where Cassidy (an Irish Vampire) is pretending he's Jesse (a Texan) to fool their enemies. "uhh.. gawd demmit!" Dude was like "Gawwwd demn, cuzin dewie! ewe gat skrewed! gawwwd demm! gawwwd demm!"

Was Ava on her period or something!? Boyd must've had the stench of russian mail order bride on him or something. You think Boyd is gonna cut his losses and run off to Russia?

I'm in love with Rachel. I need to get out.

That blonde social worker got her ex to come cause trouble while she cased the house, basically told Raylan she did it. Meanwhile, Boyd's going on about p*ssy being a powerful thang.

This season seems real... stressful compared to the other 4. Like one misstep will blow everything to smithereens.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I seen the Steenburgen shyt like a week ago but wasn't sure if people considered it spoilers so I didn't post it.

Fred.