Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I see Cousin Johnny joining the Crowes. The Crowes need someone to school them on the what in Harlan who isn't dumb like Dewey, and Johnny shares their soon-to-be agenda to fukk up Boyd's shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hope we get a lot of Raylan and Boyd working together this season. I can see Raylan deciding that Harlan is better off with the devil it knows running crime than it would be with Miami or Mississippi or thugs running things and helping Boyd out a bit (or at least not actively working against him).

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
welp.....

the shyt I gathered from these first two eps....

1. Raylan doesn't want anything to do with Winona and his daughter. They interfere with his life of head busting and wig splitting.

2. Boyd is a complete sociopath, and everybody knows it but him.

3. Raylan deals with Loretta because... well, because of the way he grew up. Extreme dysfunctional family is what he's used to. He's gonna try to fix it and fail miserably. As opposed to "regular" family that life with Winona promises him. We are who we are.

4. Art doesn't trust Raylan. He likes him, doesn't wanna see him fall, but he's gonna do the job. cause we are who we are.

5. Mara had an orgasm when Boyd walked up on her with the blood on his face.

6. I'm happy the retard got it. We didn't need another Dewey Crowe.

7. I don't like the fact that Raylan got the mansion and the car. I can never watch the second act of gangster movies. You know... after said gangster makes it? It's all downhill from there.

8. I made a post in the other thread about Raylan and Boyd's last get together... Boyd's point that Raylan hides behind the badge to justify his way of life. His speech to Hot Rod pretty much confirmed it. I'm thinking Raylan's gonna lose that protection either this season or the next.

9. Who hit the shipment? Cousin Johnny? Hot Rod? The Crowes just got there...

10. edit: the theme that's being laid out for us viewers is family. Raylan and Arlo, raylan and Loretta, Raylan, Winona and his daughter, Boyd and Ava, Boyd and Bo, The Crowes.....

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I really hope we get a lot of Raylan and Boyd working together this season. I can see Raylan deciding that Harlan is better off with the devil it knows running crime than it would be with Miami or Mississippi or thugs running things and helping Boyd out a bit (or at least not actively working against him).

It's what I would do, honestly....

But this isn't the place for a discussion on how knocking off high ranking crime figures fukks up a community. lol It's like killing a cancer patient with the chemotherapy.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DEWEY CROWE'S WHOREHOUSE AINT GONNA HAVE NO FATTIES

:bryan::deadmanny:

just caught up, this show is still piff. dialogue is still sharp and witty. characters are still dope, even if theyre only for 1 epsiode: dude from prison break, the haitian, avon and steve harris.

i died when dewey thought he was going to get $300 in the settlement. didnt see them killing the suttering crowe at all. but thankfully they recognized that characters been done before.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
damn im a dumbass, just connected the dots reading the thread...

that prostitute chick was cousin johnny's girl, got the dealer to spill the details of the shipment... cousin johnny jacked the shipment

:ohhh: this thread helped me too because I knew Ive seen the girl on the show before (Johnny's girl) but couldnt remember and it was driving me crazy and I think your 100 percent right

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I don't know why, but cousin Darryl saying "You aint got no curb appeal up in here" made me laugh.

This season is shaping up to be the most violent. You got Darryl who will kill his own fam w/o blinking an eye & Boyd whose man with nothing to loose.

Last edited: