Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
good ep :ehh:
dewey praying had me :dead:
lil dude took one of them "lone survivor" falls too :wow:
raylan and the crows was intense, them boys gon' get that work tho :ufdup:
seems like they're stepping up the writing for raylan when he's conversing w/boyd. anyone else notice that this ep ?

I don't know, Raylan and Boyd have always been played kinda even to me. Boyd has a way with words like no other though, quotes for days. 2 marshals pop up and see him with loaded gun , " I'm just transferring this hunting weapon from point a to point b. Out to the shed for safe keeping :lolbron:

Dewey is an idiot, but you kinda have to feel sorry for him. Get's big check from government, overpays for Audreys, has Wayne skimming money off him for Boyd, cousins come in and strong-arm his business and coerce him into killing Wayne :snoop:

Little officer dude trying to push up on Ava, not knowing she is protected :ufdup:. Looks like they are hinting she might be calling Johnny for help if Boyd can't get his act together.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dope episode. Raylan is getting in deeper and deeper in this shyt with Art doing his best Columbo and I'm anxious to see how he gets out of it.

Dewey is an idiot lol and Johnny is about to see the largest piece of shrubbery in Harlan County

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'm watching this weeks ep....

you know something that's bothered me for a minute?

Since season 2, Boyd would have genuinely helped Raylan in any way he could have if Raylan simply asked. He always knew that Raylan wouldn't step over the line in asking him. I don't think he ever would have asked Raylan for anything in return. If Raylan caught him while they were both on the job, then cool. All in the game.

All of that was confirmed as changed when Raylan walked in the bar all upset and leaned on Boyd by using Eva as a bargaining chip. You could tell Boyd was genuinely hurt by it. It wasn't needed.

Now whenever they cross paths, Boyd always gives this slight... pause. Like on the inside he's saying to himself ":what:why the fukk is this nikka acting like this!?"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You know Tim was :whew: when Raylan walked in because Boyd was lighting his ass up on that Scrabble board. Son had LARDZON as letter choices.

Best episode this season and one of the best of the series.

I don't know why random criminals keep stepping to Raylan like it's a game. You think by this point in the series he'd have some kind of reputation for killing people.

You can tell they're ending it next season because so much shyt is about to hit the fan.

Fred.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You know Tim was :whew: when Raylan walked in because Boyd was lighting his ass up on that Scrabble board. Son had LARDZON as letter choices.

Best episode this season and one of the best of the series.

I don't know why random criminals keep stepping to Raylan like it's a game. You think by this point in the series he'd have some kind of reputation for killing people.

You can tell they're ending it next season because so much shyt is about to hit the fan.

Fred.

Raylan looked at the board and Boyd's letters like :what:

Boyd wasn't fukkin aroun. Tim looked dizzy from that azzwhoopin

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching this weeks ep....

you know something that's bothered me for a minute?

Since season 2, Boyd would have genuinely helped Raylan in any way he could have if Raylan simply asked. He always knew that Raylan wouldn't step over the line in asking him. I don't think he ever would have asked Raylan for anything in return. If Raylan caught him while they were both on the job, then cool. All in the game.

All of that was confirmed as changed when Raylan walked in the bar all upset and leaned on Boyd by using Eva as a bargaining chip. You could tell Boyd was genuinely hurt by it. It wasn't needed.

Now whenever they cross paths, Boyd always gives this slight... pause. Like on the inside he's saying to himself ":what:why the fukk is this nikka acting like this!?"

boyd and raylan are the definition of frenenemies, great dynamic

which scene you talking about though?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Raylan looked at the board and Boyd's letters like :what:

Boyd wasn't fukkin aroun. Tim looked dizzy from that azzwhoopin

From Graham Yost, the showrunner for "Justified":

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/01/28/justified-over-the-mountain-postmortem/2/

I also loved when Raylan returned back to Boyd’s bar and found Boyd and Gutterson playing Scrabble.

Tim asked that they shoot a shot of the board, and there were crazy words on it, and the angle and the lighting just didn’t fit. It was jarring in the cut, so we had to leave it out. I honestly can’t remember any of the words.

Read the whole article guys, it's pretty good.

Fred.