Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I'm so glad this show is back, great to see avon and his bro I hope we get more of them.
Rayland is a jerk to his daughter and stays getting played by Loretta.
That whore who found out about the shipment looked familiar did she run with line house?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Art is on his way to retirement, doubt he does anything other than lecture Raylan like he usually does when he f*cks up.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
This season is setting up for so much shyt to go down:ohlawd:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another great episode. Avon Barksdale got out of prison, left Baltimore, and moved to Kentucky. :ohhh:

Loretta is on the fast track to be another Mags Bennett type character when she gets older. Even if we never see her again before the series ends you can tell she'll always be a criminal.

It's crazy how much plot they fit into one of these episodes. The only other shows I can think of that do this as well is "The Wire" and "Game of Thrones". In this ep alone we had the situation with Loretta/her boyfriend, the Detroit guy getting his house taken, the social worker, Ava still in prison, Boyd, the corrupt cop and Mara, all kinds of shyt.

That boy Boyd has too much game. The cell phone reception analogy was great.

I'm curious if Art can place Raylan on the tarmac around the time Augustine was killed, will he press the issue.

:dead: at Raylan basically telling them "I was about that life before I had a badge".

Fred.

I gotta disagree. I think Raylan is going to do everything he can to break that cycle. Something did it for him. He isn't Arlo and Loretta doesn't have to be Mags (Boyd tried to fight it but still ended like Bo). My money is on him straightening out Loretta, her dying anyway, and Raylan learning an important lesson about father hood.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if Rapaport brought haitain jack up to Kentucky with him? He sure looks like he fits the roll elmore leonard of true psychopath.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
this nikka wood harris still gonna be playing a drug dealer 30 years from now :russ:

My nikka boyds vernacular still :banderas:

raylan still outnumbered and giving dudes the I'll put you down speech with the :smugfavre:

this show so :ohlawd:

It's going to be a sad sad day when it ends. Oh we gonna shed a tear when Justified ends