Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Loretta is going to give Raylan a heart attack one day. She be playing him a he knows it and still goes along.

The season is reminding me of season 1 with no actual big bad or mystery bag in a wall plot yet, unless Michael Rappaport is supposed to be it.

Still can't believe Shane(Boyd) is letting another Mara fukk with him. Looks like he'll end up cheating on Ava with her before having to dead her when he realizes she's a real liability.

Show needs more Rachel and Sniper Tim. Otherwise, it's still piff as always.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Loretta is going to give Raylan a heart attack one day. She be playing him a he knows it and still goes along.

The season is reminding me of season 1 with no actual big bad or mystery bag in a wall plot yet, unless Michael Rappaport is supposed to be it.

Still can't believe Shane(Boyd) is letting another Mara fukk with him. Looks like he'll end up cheating on Ava with her before having to dead her when he realizes she's a real liability.

Show needs more Rachel and Sniper Tim. Otherwise, it's still piff as always.

He is. He just showed up in KY. Give him time to :cook:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
My man Dewey can't seem to have any fun without someone interrupting him.

Cool to see Percey from Nikita show up in the beginning as the guy who owned the house Rayland now lives in.

This Mara chick might need Boyd to get rid of that cop that has been harassing her.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Rayland goes along because he does look at Loretta like a daughter figure. I'm glad the show is expanding on that a little more this season.

Plus it makes sense. He's learning how to be a dad since he's clearly not being a great dad to his own daughter. Loretta told him that he was going to find that kid as soon as she told him he was missing. He is who he is

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another great episode. Avon Barksdale got out of prison, left Baltimore, and moved to Kentucky. :ohhh:

Loretta is on the fast track to be another Mags Bennett type character when she gets older. Even if we never see her again before the series ends you can tell she'll always be a criminal.

It's crazy how much plot they fit into one of these episodes. The only other shows I can think of that do this as well is "The Wire" and "Game of Thrones". In this ep alone we had the situation with Loretta/her boyfriend, the Detroit guy getting his house taken, the social worker, Ava still in prison, Boyd, the corrupt cop and Mara, all kinds of shyt.

That boy Boyd has too much game. The cell phone reception analogy was great.

I'm curious if Art can place Raylan on the tarmac around the time Augustine was killed, will he press the issue.

:dead: at Raylan basically telling them "I was about that life before I had a badge".

Fred.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Another great episode. Avon Barksdale got out of prison, left Baltimore, and moved to Kentucky. :ohhh:

Loretta is on the fast track to be another Mags Bennett type character when she gets older. Even if we never see her again before the series ends you can tell she'll always be a criminal.

It's crazy how much plot they fit into one of these episodes. The only other shows I can think of that do this as well is "The Wire" and "Game of Thrones". In this ep alone we had the situation with Loretta/her boyfriend, the Detroit guy getting his house taken, the social worker, Ava still in prison, Boyd, the corrupt cop and Mara, all kinds of shyt.

That boy Boyd has too much game. The cell phone reception analogy was great.

I'm curious if Art can place Raylan on the tarmac around the time Augustine was killed, will he press the issue.

:dead: at Raylan basically telling them "I was about that life before I had a badge".

Fred.

:ohhh: he used to want his corners now he wants his cornfields

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: he used to want his corners now he wants his cornfields

"I'm not a suit wearing business man like you....I'm just a farmer I suppose....and I want my cornfields".

What's funny is Avon had to serve 7 more years for his parole violation, he would've gotten out around a year ago so the time line fits too.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
"I'm not a suit wearing business man like you....I'm just a farmer I suppose....and I want my cornfields".

What's funny is Avon had to serve 7 more years for his parole violation, he would've gotten out around a year ago so the time line fits too.

Fred.

Holy shyt. :ohhh:

tumblr_m5uoyl5CGM1rtiapso1_400.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The thing about Art investigating the possibility of Raylan being linked to the Augustine hit, it would mark strike #2 since he also knows how Raylan covered Winona's ass with the evidence locker money. And I'm not sure how much more Art is willing to take.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The thing about Art investigating the possibility of Raylan being linked to the Augustine hit, it would mark strike #2 since he also knows how Raylan covered Winona's ass with the evidence locker money. And I'm not sure how much more Art is willing to take.
I was just about to say that Art JUST started back to trusting Rayland for the money incident, now he's gonna uncover the Augustine shyt.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was just about to say that Art JUST started back to trusting Rayland for the money incident, now he's gonna uncover the Augustine shyt.

I wonder how deep Art will take it though. I think he knows at this point that when he investigates Raylan, he has the chance of finding something he doesn't want to know