Official Justified Thread: Season 6 starts Jan 20.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
raylan gonna kill boyd in the last episode

I don't know man. I feel like that's too neat for this show. I suppose it also depends on where there characters go at the end of this season but as of right now, I can't see it. I honestly do believe that when Boyd says things like "Raylan you're the one friend I have" or things to that effect, both he and Raylan believe it to a degree

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u might be right...raylan might end up saving boyd life or some shyt like that.. see what happens since its 2 yrs away

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Its better to end show right instead of dragging it out like dexter or sons of anarchy :yeshrug:

Although I'll miss Raylan da gawd :to:

And they've had this plan since the beginning so I'm all for a show being able to carry out its vision and not being forced into moves due to execs. I didn't watch Dexter but I hear that's what happened

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
my dude raylan hit ol boy with that story then told him he'd take 4 of his boys out before they can draw and take his chance on the other two :dead::myman:....just the thought of this piff ending nxt season got a nicca :to:
So Art is gonna bust Raylan being at the airport the night Sammy killed Nicky Augustine?
maaan why art cant just let raylan :cook:....i mean dude was coming at the fam he already knew raylan was gon find a way to give him dat work :bustback:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
my dude raylan hit ol boy with that story then told him he'd take 4 of his boys out before they can draw and take his chance on the other two :dead::myman:....just the thought of this piff ending nxt season got a nicca :to:

maaan why art cant just let raylan :cook:....i mean dude was coming at the fam he already knew raylan was gon find a way to give him dat work :bustback:

That almost shootout was the best scene last night. I already know the relationship with Amy Smart's character is doomed and I find it funny that Raylan is trying to be a changed man when it comes to women but not his own kid although in the first and 2nd episode he's learning a lot about becoming a father.

Art is going to bust him or at least attempt. I know its part of the story but imagine if Raylan had been in Kentucky and then made his way to Detroit and had a shootout with Tonin's goons:ohhh: