Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Who specifically? I haven't been in this thread much.

Fred.
@David_TheMan the man for one. nikka got the 3rd most highest post in this thread bytching after bytching after bytching :francis:

nikkas can't even properly discuss the movie rumors without the nikka regurgitating shyt thats been posted since M.O.S came out

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also superman kissing her memory away. I hated that shyt
5238712-cellophane.gif

:francis:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thoughts after glancing through thread:

- them teasing supe in the black suit, lovely...

- whether people personally like it or not, snyder's take on supe is what people have been/were asking for...it's an 'updated' take on the character after people complained about superman return's continuation of donner's supe....

- as for it not being the supe we know, people need to remember this is the very beginning of him learning to become supe...he's shown glimpses/instances of becoming the 'boy scout' (saving people, sacrificing himself against doomsday, saving the planet from the machine in MoS, not agreeing with bats idea of heroism, etc.); we know, snyder is just showing how he got there...

- people complaining about things supe did in MoS/bvs need to stop...he did those same things (kill, destroy property, address the property destruction, mope around, etc.) in the 4 chris reeves superman movies that people love to talk about....my bad, the 2 chris reeves superman movies (people completely ignore/try to forget 3 & 4; hell even the studio did with superman returns lol)...specifically about property destruction: there are better special effects now to make shyt look better, that's it...wouldnt surprise me if as shyt gets better, that in the future, we see supe destroy half a planet....

...i cant wait for this shyt...will be there 1st day....

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
No they didn't cause the massive destruction. Superman was so busy being careful of the people that Zod changed up his strategy and started targetting them to throw superman off, which is why he then pulled them towards the fortress. If I remember correctly.
If my memory serves me...the fight began with the Zod and his homies holding the Daily Planet crew hostage; Superman showed up outside the window and told Zod to come and get him then flew away; Zod and them flew after Superman; Superman flew to the rooftop of a building in the middle of the busy fukking city and started fighting them.
He didn't start being careful until Zod started targeting people.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
If my memory serves me...the fight began with the Zod and his homies holding the Daily Planet crew hostage; Superman showed up outside the window and told Zod to come and get him then flew away; Zod and them flew after Superman; Superman flew to the rooftop of a building in the middle of the busy fukking city and started fighting them.

okay

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shytty special effects is the only reason the damage didn't appear as bad.

Supes getting thrown into the tower of a skyscraper and only the antenna falls off.:beli:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I gotta put this joker on ignore too. The guy that coined "marFool".

:dead:
Is this where you pretend he's on ignore as well but can somehow follow conversations he's having just to dap the other person and passively aggressively post about him :mjlol:

God you're a terrible poster now. :snoop:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Cyborg To Appear In Flash Movie
HEqFM69.jpg

Cyborg will appear in “The Flash,” sources tell Variety.

It’s not known how substantial a role the hero will play in the film. But it’s another signal of DC Comics and Warner Bros.’ ambitions to build a sprawling, cinematic universe to compete with Marvel Studios, one where heroes and villains will pop up in solo spinoff adventures, as well as lend support to other costumed allies. Cyborg’s appearance in “The Flash” and next year’s “Justice League” are intended to whet audiences’ interest in the character, building toward a potential, standalone “Cyborg” film in 2020.

Ray Fisher, a newcomer best known for his stage work, has played Cyborg and his alter-ego Victor Stone. He made a small cameo appearance in last spring’s “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.” DC released “Suicide Squad” this summer and will debut a “Justice League” film and “Wonder Woman” in 2017.

Cyborg to Appear in ‘The Flash’ Movie (EXCLUSIVE)