Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
But didnt superman and the Kryptonians cause mass destruction in metropolis before Supes flew away in Superman 2??? :heh:
No they didn't cause the massive destruction. Superman was so busy being careful of the people that Zod changed up his strategy and started targetting them to throw superman off, which is why he then pulled them towards the fortress. If I remember correctly.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Killed Zod in that movie too but *shrug*
Movie fukked up in a lot of ways. LOL
Big man killed himself and Lois killed the chick.

Then superman beating up the bar guys after getting is power back was complained about back then. Nowhere close to being perfect, but arguably got more right than the Snyder movie.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Yeah doesn't matter if its his first "real" fight, it was handled better funnily enough in Superman 2 in Supes leading them to his fortress to fight.
That said again, all the negativity around the movie was a result in the director not having an understanding of the character as the audience and the push back from the audience expectation and director vision.
Thats the more classic supes who had experience i dont think Zod would have done that tho i think he wanted to kill supes in front of everyone

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Thats the more classic supes who had experience i dont think Zod would have done that tho i think he wanted to kill supes in front of everyone
Yeah its more superman, not the emo and tortured creation in teh Snyder movies.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
No they didn't cause the massive destruction. Superman was so busy being careful of the people that Zod changed up his strategy and started targetting them to throw superman off, which is why he then pulled them towards the fortress. If I remember correctly.

:coffee: Yeah real careful when he threw Zod into that huge coca-cola sign right? Blew up a gas truck, threw manholes at each other, wrecked the daily planet, ripped a bus in half..... Real careful. :heh::mjlol:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Yeah its more superman, not the emo and tortured creation in teh Snyder movies.
He gotta start somewhere lol I don't think supes would start out as the boy scout. I like a more gritty supes the one I know I can end you type. In order for his movies to do well they need characters on the super strength tier. If they really want lex he has to have a suit and some minions

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
He gotta start somewhere lol I don't think supes would start out as the boy scout. I like a more gritty supes the one I know I can end you type. In order for his movies to do well they need characters on the super strength tier. If they really want lex he has to have a suit and some minions

Supes had his develpment with his power as a child raised by his parents. He left home a man with strong moral convictions and beliefs and acted on those as superman.
This is established in the characters lore, that you and others like Snyder want to ignore that has very little meaning of relevance to the millions of fans that have accepted the character as what he is.

Like I said before, in honesty Superman as a character is similar to Captain America, in lifestyle and what he represents. You don't change that core and you can update other things and you will be successful. They changed the core and they are still reeling from it. IMHO

Lex Luthor

Philanthropist
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
If they really want lex he has to have a suit and some minions
Careful what you wish for
euOGTYK.png

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

:coffee: Yeah real careful when he threw Zod into that huge coca-cola sign right? Blew up a gas truck, threw manholes at each other, wrecked the daily planet, ripped a bus in half..... Real careful. :heh::mjlol:

A sign , a empty bus, a gas truck, and throwing manholes is tame, and not to mention very little damage when compared to the Zod shyt in MoS, where they destroyed multiple buildings, killed countless of lives in the process, crashed the ship in the city, and Superman never tried to leave and shift the combat area.

Nah you just can't win that comparison.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A sign , a empty bus, a gas truck, and throwing manholes is tame, and not to mention very little damage when compared to the Zod shyt in MoS, where they destroyed multiple buildings, killed countless of lives in the process, crashed the ship in the city, and Superman never tried to leave and shift the combat area.

Nah you just can't win that comparison.

I'm just saying for its time Superman 2 they did fukk up metropolis not on the scale of MOS but they did nonetheless... :heh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Movie fukked up in a lot of ways. LOL
Big man killed himself and Lois killed the chick.

Then superman beating up the bar guys after getting is power back was complained about back then. Nowhere close to being perfect, but arguably got more right than the Snyder movie.

Also superman kissing her memory away. I hated that shyt

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yo can we ban these clowns from this thread. They are literally just trolling at this point. How you not like a movie or the DCEU and have the most post in this thread. @hex just ban these clowns from this thread already

Who specifically? I haven't been in this thread much.

Fred.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm just saying for its time Superman 2 they did fukk up metropolis not on the scale of MOS but they did nonetheless... :heh:

Not really though, especially not enough to mitigate complaints about the destuction and Supes lack of concern in MoS.
Also its not like I've even said Superman 2 is the ideal