Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
5238712-cellophane.gif

:francis:
As much as I like the first 2 superman movies, that was goofy as hell.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

So the only black member of the JL is also the only one who doesn't deserve a solo movie? :mjpls:

lol funny....but naw, he doesnt deserve one, at least not yet...he doesnt have a rouge of villains outside of jl and teen titans like that, and i'm sure they will cover his origin in the jl movie....they'd be better off using jl and flash to build him up, then letting him start the teen titans...

side note: he know he aint the only brotha in jl, right?....yall need to stop sleeping on that MM reveal that's gonna happen in jl 1..

Last edited:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
So Affleck tweeted this this morning. DCCU batmobile in the backfground so its not game footage.

edit:
Coincidentally Joe Manganiello just flew to London and started following Snyder

This is nuts
:wow:

But I've got a feeling that Deathstroke will only be a cameo in Justice League, maybe an end credits scene to set him up in the solo Batman movie

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
of course not he's not a representation of my people nikka fukk wong with you. i want john stewart and have steel pop up in MOS 2 and black lightning for an outsiders movie. cyborg shldnt be pushed as a solo hero he support like falcon, think i wanna see a falcon only movie (dnt get me wrong dat nikka was killin shyt in civil war :wow: )

fukk all of that, throw Static in there and give him his own film trilogy.