Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Thats fair. But I also know for a fact that the general response to seeing trailers and hearing about the film was :russell: yawn. Same boring supes. The critics loved it. Audience didn't respond.

Where as man of steel trailers had people :krs::ohlawd:

Man of steel is polarizing as fukk. Superman returns was met with indifference because people are :russell: towards that vision of supes.
Ikr superman returns was an average flick shame they wasted Kevin spacey on that. Honestly people were very critical over the little things in MoS like the destruction like what's supposed to happen when superpowered aleins fight. On the other hand they had no problem with the avengers tearing up two cities

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Ikr superman returns was an average flick shame they wasted Kevin spacey on that. Honestly people were very critical over the little things in MoS like the destruction like what's supposed to happen when superpowered aleins fight. On the other hand they had no problem with the avengers tearing up two cities

Wasn't Civil War a direct comment on the destruction caused in the Avengers and the other Marvel movies, like the Helacarriers crasing in Winter Soldier, damage during NYC invasion, deaths caused in India during AoU?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Wasn't Civil War a direct comment on the destruction caused in the Avengers and the other Marvel movies, like the Helacarriers crasing in Winter Soldier, damage during NYC invasion, deaths caused in India during AoU?

Yea they made a point bout how innocent people got killed and all the destruction that was caused in the previous films when u saw civil war in the very beginning

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea they made a point bout how innocent people got killed and all the destruction that was caused in the previous films when u saw civil war in the very beginning
In real life, I don't remember any type of "backlash" dealing with the damage in any of those movies while you would've thought Snyder actually destroyed buildings and killed people based on the reactions from MoS.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Not in the movie real life. People were talking sbout superman would never do that when Zod had intentions of killing humans. That a good look on Marvel owning up to it tho

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Not in the movie real life. People were talking sbout superman would never do that when Zod had intentions of killing humans. That a good look on Marvel owning up to it tho

Well Superman wouldn't have never let Zod do what he did while sulking about.
Everyone knows what superman would do, he would go out and fight and if possible go to a place where not many people are and fight.
Like I said earlier, Snyder tried to reimagine a characer that people hold constant as a hero, and he got negative feedback from it because people do cherish that character, maybe in a way, they don't other characters.

Superman is a OG superhero that survived and becaame engrained in US culture, can't just change him on a whim.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I was going to write a long response but you're a brick wall.

I can tell you're over 30,most likely in your 40s,probably haven't even read a superman comic in 20 years and are obvlious to how younger generations view superman.

If you can't acknowledge that the old superman is not appealing to the younger generation you'll never get it.

dawwwwg please stop arguing with that fucc boi

he's just here to derail this thread like his butt body dapping his posts up..

ignore them and KIM... shyt them idiots ruining all the DCEU threads

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
that fakkit said BvS making 872milli didnt break even :mjlol:

damn ive never laughed so much in my life

then he said MOS lost money making 662 million

and SS making 455million+ wont break even

YOOOOO... OMGGGG LMAOOOOOO

IM IN .... TEARS DAWWWWG

its a good thing the key to the world global economy isnt in you nikkas hands man :wow:

sensational flops :wow:

damn i wish i made a movie that did 500mill plus and was a flop :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1837660-suppp.jpg

:EmpGood: I cant wait.... Embrace your destiny Kal-El.. For you are the last son of Krypton

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
that fakkit said BvS making 872milli didnt break even :mjlol:

damn ive never laughed so much in my life

then he said MOS lost money making 662 million

and SS making 455million+ wont break even

YOOOOO... OMGGGG LMAOOOOOO

IM IN .... TEARS DAWWWWG

its a good thing the key to the world global economy isnt in you nikkas hands man :wow:

sensational flops :wow:

damn i wish i made a movie that did 500mill plus and was a flop :wow:
You seem to be in tune with the money situation. Is Justice League going to do a billion or nah?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Well Superman wouldn't have never let Zod do what he did while sulking about.
Everyone knows what superman would do, he would go out and fight and if possible go to a place where not many people are and fight.
Like I said earlier, Snyder tried to reimagine a characer that people hold constant as a hero, and he got negative feedback from it because people do cherish that character, maybe in a way, they don't other characters.

Superman is a OG superhero that survived and becaame engrained in US culture, can't just change him on a whim.
At the same time this was his first real fight so that type of damage is to be expected

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
At the same time this was his first real fight so that type of damage is to be expected
Yeah doesn't matter if its his first "real" fight, it was handled better funnily enough in Superman 2 in Supes leading them to his fortress to fight.
That said again, all the negativity around the movie was a result in the director not having an understanding of the character as the audience and the push back from the audience expectation and director vision.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
dawwwwg please stop arguing with that fucc boi

he's just here to derail this thread like his butt body dapping his posts up..

ignore them and KIM... shyt them idiots ruining all the DCEU threads
I gotta put this joker on ignore too. The guy that coined "marFool".

:dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah doesn't matter if its his first "real" fight, it was handled better funnily enough in Superman 2 in Supes leading them to his fortress to fight.
That said again, all the negativity around the movie was a result in the director not having an understanding of the character as the audience and the push back from the audience expectation and director vision.

But didnt superman and the Kryptonians cause mass destruction in metropolis before Supes flew away in Superman 2??? :heh: