Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
got damn my mentions blowing up. is my favorite troll still trying to get my acknowledgement :mjlol:

keep knocking playboy, somebody will answer soon :mjlol:
@wire28 Lex never designed the justice league uniforms.... Not the cartoons or the upcoming movie.... You really think Batman gonna let Lex design the Batsuit?!!? :wtf: The only one who have that knowledge is Lucious or Alfred (Considering who writes the story)
i didnt say he did. and the way the horribly edited scene is made, the audience is left to assume he made the logos while also making quicktime videos. the guy is clearly unhinged and trolling at a rapid pace right now. dont drag me into further conversation with him please :smile:

i was getting something to eat you crazy fukk :russ: dont worry daddys back home to give you attention

Be aware you arguing with a guy that's defending writers that felt it was appropriate to have lex Luthor design the justice leagues outfits and present them via email. I don't think he's gonna get that GL should involved :mjlol:

:mjlol: and you're calling me a troll.

Why is it you suddenly won't respond to me after this happened breh :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjlol: and you're calling me a troll.

Why is it you suddenly won't respond to me after this happened breh :mjlol:
because you said you are only intending to troll

but for @ORDER_66 i meant he designed the logos as i said

I did think it was weird that Lex actually created logos for every member of the JL :mjlol:

Lex was a graphic designer before he became evil :mjlol:

Lex is truly evil because he had a folder with all the teaser trailers of upcoming DC movies and didn't bother to share. #Batmanisforthepeople

the editing was so horrible the audience is left to assume that the riddler lex luthor designed the logos for the characters while he was making secret quicktime videos

now please get back to defending an email in the climax of the movie to blatantly shoehorn in the JL while complaining about "danceoffs" :mjlol: got damn your hate for Marvel got you defending inept ass writing and editing :laff: you are one committed ass trollin stan i give you that breh :salute: keep up the good work Nancy

now stop blowing up my mentions you creepy ass nikka

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
because you said you are only intending to troll

but for @ORDER_66 i meant he designed the logos as i said

the editing was so horrible the audience is left to assume that the riddler lex luthor designed the logos for the characters while he was making secret quicktime videos

now please get back to defending an email in the climax of the movie to blatantly shoehorn in the JL while complaining about "danceoffs" :mjlol: got damn your hate for Marvel got you defending inept ass writing and editing :laff: you are one committed ass trollin stan i give you that breh :salute: keep up the good work Nancy

now stop blowing up my mentions you creepy ass nikka
:mjlol: @ this lazy ass rambling bullshyt you just typed.

You're a low level troll who posts nonsense and runs with false narratives and never back up anything you say.

Now you're pretending you meant to say something else.

Get directly the fukk outta here you remedial retard :mjlol:

You dumb as fukk breh.

On a side note show me ONE post where I defend the email scene. Bet you can't. You just can't help yourself lying and creating bullshyt narratives to make it look like you have a clue what you're talking about. Oh and so your remedial ass understand, saying that lex didn't create the logos is not defending the email scene you fukking imbecile. It's just correcting you on your bullshyt:camby:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Turn off your Non-DC Stan filter. You're missing some good stuff.

Having him on ignore tho :ahh: no more nonsensical rants about marvel, conspiracy theories about money under the table, and self admitted trolling because he's upset :blessed:
nah, you're a b*tch son

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Cp3V_v7XEAAicvS.jpg