Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/20217967/

^ Evidence of a DC stan entering a Marvel thread with the sole intention of bashing the movie.
:mjlol:

1 post.

I made 1 post.

I never responded to the like 4 times I got quoted and I didn't derail the entire thread.

But keep thinking that's the same as you posting 400+ times in the bvs thread rehashing the same dumb shyt.

But you know what? I'm going to completely embrace it.

I'm going to purposely ruin every marvel film thread from now on out complaining about stupid shyt. :blessed:

Hope you guys enjoy what's coming back to you.

Matter of fact I might round up fellow people that are sick of your lame ass tactics and make this a joint effort.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjlol:

1 post.

I made 1 post.

I never responded to the like 4 times I got quoted and I didn't derail the entire thread.

But keep thinking that's the same as you posting 400+ times in the bvs thread rehashing the same dumb shyt.

Discussion is discussion whether we agree or disagree, but you obviously take pleasure in that discourse so don't pretend like anyone is forcing you to have to bare it. I just a posted an instance of you deliberately trying to rain on other people's parade so that you could re-iterate for the 1000th time that Marvel has bad villains. Why can't you take your own advice and keep your negative opinions to yourself?

Admit you're a stan. :ufdup:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
I tried to direct the convo back to the Justice League to no avail.:sadbron:
Its like there isn't a BvS thread that has already wasted page after page after page on all the shyt that has taken over this thread.:birdman:

Here's the link just in case you dudes can't find it: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-official-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-movie-thread.165597/

But can we please end this tired circular arguing in this thread? At least since harping on the flaws of BvS shouldn't be the main talking points of this thread about a different movie.

This is funny cause the first quarter of the BvS thread was derailed with people arguing over Man of Steel :pachaha:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/20217967/

^ Evidence of a DC stan entering a Marvel thread with the sole intention of bashing the movie.
fam...
you aint even gotta do that

these stupid muthafukkas will bring up Marvel in THE fukkIN DC RELATED THREADS!!!!! :mjlol:

they deserve every ounce of shyt they been gettin
:russ:

that hatin shyt dont get you NO WHERE!!! :deadmanny:

and i STILL spend my fukkin bread to go see these garbage ass flix for the love of comic book shyt
stack these bodies up
:deadmanny:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Discussion is discussion whether we agree or disagree, but you obviously take pleasure in that discourse so don't pretend like anyone is forcing you to have to bare it. I just a posted an instance of you deliberately trying to rain on other people's parade so that you could re-iterate for the 1000th time that Marvel has bad villains. Why can't you take your own advice and keep your negative opinions to yourself?

Admit you're a stan. :ufdup:
I'll admit I'm a stan when you admit you're a fukking moron who complains shyt isnt like the comics while you haven't read a comic in 20 fukking years

You're an embarrassment of a poster that has half the film room with you on ignore :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'll admit I'm a stan when you admit you're a fukking moron who complains shyt isnt like the comics while you haven't read a comic in 20 fukking years

You're an embarrassment of a poster that has half the film room with you on ignore :mjlol:

You're sounding awfully emotional right now. :sas2:

That's how it starts. The fever... the rage. :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

But you know what? I'm going to completely embrace it.

I'm going to purposely ruin every marvel film thread from now on out complaining about stupid shyt. :blessed:

Hope you guys enjoy what's coming back to you.

Matter of fact I might round up fellow people that are sick of your lame ass tactics and make this a joint effort.

trust the movie opinions of a weirdo brehs :ld:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:salute: I'm Done arguing with clowns in DC or Fox threads.

I will only post my thoughts regarding the film.or dropping a review.

I'm taking my talents to marvel threads exclusively
:salute:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Was on the Gram and I saw a pic of Supes in the black RETURN OF SUPERMAN costume. Not sure if it was a fan-shopped pic but it looked :wow::feedme:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Cap could have done it without the guy seeing him or the guy could have done a favor for the most famous war hero in history, take your pick.

Widow bought all the gum in the machine, the clue is in the gum missing and her chewing some. A movie doesn't need to spell everything out but at least needs to give enough indication of what happened for the viewers to put 2 and 2 together and have it make sense.

We have no idea how a villain would react to something like that because no one ever does something like that to a villain. It's not out of the question that someone might take a few seconds to wrap their head around it. You didn't like it fine others did, maybe you just didn't get it.:troll:

Or maybe black widow took it out before the machine was closed

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Tell your boy to chill. He's acting even more irrational than usual since the suicide squad reviews started dropping. He's too emotionally invested in DC doing well / Marvel flopping.
Says the guy that's gleefully posting nonstop since the reviews dropped and running with every negative dc rumour as fact for the sake of trolling.

Also please provide evidence of me being emotionally invested in marvel flopping since that's your new narrative.

You still haven't explained why you think lex designed the justice league costumes. And then why you lied and said you didn't say that.