Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This is funny cause the first quarter of the BvS thread was derailed with people arguing over Man of Steel :pachaha:
First quarter? That moron kill Dat Noize was bytch in about man of steel right up until bvs came out.

For like a year straight he cried and whined.

And then comes.out that he hasn't read a comic in 20 years and knows fukk all about comics thereby making all his bytching pointless :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
he mad as fukk :mjlol: he got probably damn near 500 posts since suicide squad reviews dropped :mjlol:

that was the last straw now he gotta get it off his chest in every thread. go head and let it out little guy :mjlol:

No fukks given.. :blessed: Every time a DC movie drops now its like free dap Christmas :salute:

tumblr_mm8uqoLmWn1rdqggno1_400_original.gif

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Cool..how did captain America get the flash drive into the vending machine? Does he have a part time job restocking vending machines? shytty writing is shytty writing.

Wether you call it a dance off or distraction it was terrible writing and an absolute joke.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
he mad as fukk :mjlol: he got probably damn near 500 posts since suicide squad reviews dropped :mjlol:

that was the last straw now he gotta get it off his chest in every thread. go head and let it out little guy :mjlol:
Calls to your quality as a poster that you make shyt up,deny you did it,then avoid the subject all together to continue trolling.

Like I said you fell the fukk off as a poster.

Just plain pathetic now.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

he's still begging for my attention like the oldest child when a new baby is born. :mjlol:

its okay daddy hasnt forgotten about you :pachaha:

if only DC knew the impact they were having on peoples lives. they really got nikkas distraught out here because they just cant get it right :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
he's still begging for my attention like the oldest child when a new baby is born. :mjlol:

its okay daddy hasnt forgotten about you :pachaha:

if only DC knew the impact they were having on peoples lives. they really got nikkas distraught out here because they just cant get it right :mjlol:
:mjlol:

So I completely son you so bad that you run out of a thread and now have resorted to acting like a 5 year old. :mjlol:

It's crazy how much you've fallen off :wow:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Let's recap @wire28 embarrassing himself
@wire28 Lex never designed the justice league uniforms.... Not the cartoons or the upcoming movie.... You really think Batman gonna let Lex design the Batsuit?!!? :wtf: The only one who have that knowledge is Lucious or Alfred (Considering who writes the story)
i didnt say he did. and the way the horribly edited scene is made, the audience is left to assume he made the logos while also making quicktime videos. the guy is clearly unhinged and trolling at a rapid pace right now. dont drag me into further conversation with him please :smile:

i was getting something to eat you crazy fukk :russ: dont worry daddys back home to give you attention

Be aware you arguing with a guy that's defending writers that felt it was appropriate to have lex Luthor design the justice leagues outfits and present them via email. I don't think he's gonna get that GL should involved :mjlol:

:mjlol: now keep passively aggressively posting about me while avoiding your sonning you fukking dumb ass.

I've got you shook so bad you won't even respond to me :mjlol:

What a coincidence that suddenly after I made you look like an idiot and proved you were lying you don't want to respond to me :mjlol:

Last edited: