Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Putting what together? He's tracking metas.

Oh I forgot, it's only cool when Tony Stark is trackin muthafukkas like Spider-Man with his galaxy s :mjlol:

hfP5MyZ.gif

OHHHH SNAP LMAOOOO... GALAXY S

ALMOST SPIT MY DAMN DRINK OUT... if this aint the damn truth lmaooooo

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
You think it's dumb because you're objectively wrong.

Lex did not design the logos or costumes.

Not spelling everything out for an audience is not bad writing. That's the dumbest thing I've read on here in a while.

It's just you've been spoon fed information your whole life so that's what you expected.

Bvs is a lot of things,but it doesn't spoon feed the audience and it's nothing like the Disney formula.

You can argue it was a mistake for them to make the kind of film they did in a time when Disney has the audience eating up the film equivalent of baby food where a character has to make a joke every minute to remind the audience this isn't serious and to have "fun."

But to say not spelling everything out for an audience is bad writing is just dumb as fukk.
im not part of your stan wars so i really dont care about u shytting on disney or the way they do they're films breh :pachaha:....but if the dc stans can without a doubt say the writing for BvS is superior to winter soldier or civil war then its obvious yall are biased beyond belief and there's no point in even reading any of yall post because DC can do no fukking wrong in you're opinion. At least ppl like marty mcfly can say there's problems with the movie but yall niccas legit act like its a great film, shyt is mind boggling.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
im not part of your stan wars so i really dont care about u shytting on disney or the way they do they're films breh :pachaha:....but if the dc stans can without a doubt say the writing for BvS is superior to winter soldier or civil war then its obvious yall are biased beyond belief and there's no point in even reading any of yall post because DC can do no fukking wrong in you're opinion. At least ppl like marty mcfly can say there's problems with the movie but yall niccas legit act like its a great film, shyt is mind boggling.
If it isn't Marvel, it's a perfect comic book movie :russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Thanks for the shoutout breh

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
one of the few on here that uses their brains instead of stanning when it comes to this comic book shyt :manny:
Well we know you not out here using your brains after you just got washed in this thread.

Ole I need everything spelled out exactly remedial ass muthafukka

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You're not part of the "Stan wars" yet you're in every marvel thread gobbling their dikk and in every DC thread hating

The lies you stans tell yourselves :mjlol:

Theirs really no point reading dudes like you posts because you bytch about shyt that you yourself can't even get correct about a film.

And then have the nerve to say if shyt isnt spelled out exactly for a viewer it's bad writing.

Get directly the fukk outta here Disney stan.

Nobody in here saying bvs is some infallible perfect piece of cinema. You dudes get your panties in a bunch when people poke holes in your dumb ass complaints that have no merits and only illustrate that you're too dumb to follow the simplest of plots and writing.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nikkas really in here defending an email in the climax of the movie with quicktime videos of the JL :dead:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
You're not part of the "Stan wars" yet you're in every marvel thread gobbling their dikk and in every DC thread hating

The lies you stans tell yourselves :mjlol:

Theirs really no point reading dudes like you posts because you bytch about shyt that you yourself can't even get correct about a film.

And then have the nerve to say if shyt isnt spelled out exactly for a viewer it's bad writing.

Get directly the fukk outta here Disney stan.

Nobody in here saying bvs is some infallible perfect piece of cinema. You dudes get your panties in a bunch when people poke holes in your dumb ass complaints that have no merits and only illustrate that you're too dumb to follow the simplest of plots and writing.
yea im hating so much i give BvS a 7/10 and man of steel a 8/10 :shaq2: u true stans are absolutely despicable....you'll say something thats cleary a good to dope movie (TWS, civil war, avengers, ironman 1) is trash but say this is great cinema :heh:....GTFOH :camby:....and i have NEVER said BvS is trash, EVER! I've also prolly spent more money in the theater watching DC movies than all u stans have watching MCU flicks :russ: yall niccas will bootleg civil war early and call it mediocre but then say u paid to watch BvS like 3x in the theater :laff: stans are scum!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
FQPQZK8.jpg

Looking at that image this franchise really needs to add another woman to the cast so its not such a sausage party (and to deflect the inevitable cries from the Internet of the movie being too male). I know the folks in charge of these movies have to be thinking the same thing so I wonder which lady Justice Leaguer will be the first one to be brought into the movies?

I would bet that it will either be Black Canary or Zatanna.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
FQPQZK8.jpg

Looking at that image this franchise really needs to add another woman to the cast so its not such a sausage party (and to deflect the inevitable cries from the Internet of the movie being too male). I know the folks in charge of these movies have to be thinking the same thing so I wonder which lady Justice Leaguer will be the first one to be brought into the movies?

I would bet that it will either be Black Canary or Zatanna.
:noah: