Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It's a movie you shouldn't need some things explained it's creative license. Did you need to see a million scenes of hulk arriving to the battle in avengers 1?? Or how cap got into the triskelion at the end of cv ?
no i didnt and im not even that big of a plot hole person but the way yall defend it like it actually makes sense or that it wasnt just shoe horned in is kinda ridiculous.....both parties should be able to honestly say it was dumb and move on cuz it was, period

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
its mind boggling how the media and bloggers have conditioned minds to believe everything marvel does is untouchable but yet the same scrutiny is magnified by a hunned on anything DC..

damn.. ya'll be giving passes to all kinds of shyt... God forbid Dark Knight Rises bruce wayne burnt all his bat suits and ran around as BW kicking ass only to unveil he had a million bat suits prepped for war only to explode them when he couldve used them to save the day..

dawwg.. imagine

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
i cant. nothing about those emails is explainable. Plus if we being real only two of them should even have logos irl (supes because of kryptonians lineage and wonder woman because of her amazonian race)...that shyt was literally only put in there for fans to know it was the cameo of the justice league. Come on breh stop tryna explain this shyt
You can't prove Lex reated the heroes' logos but you can complain about it. Got you. Nothing about those emails can be explained, yet I explained it a few pages ago. Got you. Someone tries to explain something to you and you reply with, "stop tryna explain shyt" Got you. Lex knows the secret identities of Batman and Superman. He has a database compiling the various metahumans around the world. He's clearly been doing his research. The logos he has for each superhero are easily explainable based on the information he has of said heroes. But you want to find something to nitpick, so you're going to ignore that regardless

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Four months later and nikkas still trying to act like this piece of shyt had some sort of depth. :snoop:

There's depth to it but it's very muddled. I just peeped the extended edition yesterday and there's a lot of good there but it's just buried under stuff and the extended version is a better flick but it still has its issues

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's depth to it but it's very muddled. I just peeped the extended edition yesterday and there's a lot of good there but it's just buried under stuff and the extended version is a better flick but it still has its issues
Was the movie as bad as the rotten tomatoes score dictates ?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

To me nah. It's not an abject failure of a flick but id say it's average. It does a lot of stuff really well and a lot of stuff not so well which equals out to average. So if I'm using a letter scale I'd probably give it a C. Perfectly average

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me nah. It's not an abject failure of a flick but id say it's average. It does a lot of stuff really well and a lot of stuff not so well which equals out to average. So if I'm using a letter scale I'd probably give it a C. Perfectly average
Ok that's fair enough . Yet it's ranked as once of the worst movies in HISTORY. That is kind of ridiculous

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ok that's fair enough . Yet it's ranked as once of the worst movies in HISTORY. That is kind of ridiculous

:manny: It's how they feel homie. And not all of them feel that way. If you disagree then you disagree. Plenty of people would. In the end it's one persons opinion vs another. Film is like any art in that it's subjective.

@23Stapscity put it like this homie: When The Thing dropped in 82, it was hated by critics for the most part. Damn near cost Carpenter his career. But those that saw it and loved it knew how dope it was and they just kept evangelizing for it and made sure people got put on to it. years later, its now held as one of the greatest movies of all time as opposed to, at the time, one of the worst. It doesn't mean that people like Pauline Kale were wrong it just means the movie missed them and didn't connect with them in any way shape or form.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
imo no....its just very average, which makes me not wanna ever watch it again
You can't prove Lex reated the heroes' logos but you can complain about it. Got you. Nothing about those emails can be explained, yet I explained it a few pages ago. Got you. Someone tries to explain something to you and you reply with, "stop tryna explain shyt" Got you. Lex knows the secret identities of Batman and Superman. He has a database compiling the various metahumans around the world. He's clearly been doing his research. The logos he has for each superhero are easily explainable based on the information he has of said heroes. But you want to find something to nitpick, so you're going to ignore that regardless
yea u keep saying all this and it still sounds trash to me....even the thought of lex fukking luthor sittin at his computer making fukking emblems and logos of ppl he despises (or of anyone for that matter) makes me wanna slap tf outta whoever thought of that scene. U can say all that shyt that u "think" lex knows or try and delve into his brain but at the end of the day it wasnt on the paper thats called a script breh. U think its cool and i think its dumb. Leave it at that

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:wow:
CorHFKbUsAQ5L-X.jpg
fukkin awesome.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
at the end of the day the shyt was not explained....it was bad writing, period....if the audience has to create the explanation themselves because its not in the movie and its not a open ended ending thats not good writing. Ask any film student....those logos werent in any of the vids in the email and the pics he provided were from magazines irl and shyt. I dont know why yall keep tryna justify it. Just move on, SS is coming

You wanted Luthor to explain on screen how he got the idea for the logos? Why? That would have been a complete waste of time. It takes two seconds for the audience to put two and two together, you don't waste screen time on shyt that's obvious like that lol