Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think BVS was "20%" bad.I'd say more like 55-60%

But since you had the 2 most iconic comic book characters in existence to work with---and you still fukked it up

I'm not mad at the 20%:ehh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
You wanted Luthor to explain on screen how he got the idea for the logos? Why? That would have been a complete waste of time. It takes two seconds for the audience to put two and two together, you don't waste screen time on shyt that's obvious like that lol
u think its cool i think its dumb...leave it at that

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
u think its cool i think its dumb...leave it at that
You think it's dumb because you're objectively wrong.

Lex did not design the logos or costumes.

Not spelling everything out for an audience is not bad writing. That's the dumbest thing I've read on here in a while.

It's just you've been spoon fed information your whole life so that's what you expected.

Bvs is a lot of things,but it doesn't spoon feed the audience and it's nothing like the Disney formula.

You can argue it was a mistake for them to make the kind of film they did in a time when Disney has the audience eating up the film equivalent of baby food where a character has to make a joke every minute to remind the audience this isn't serious and to have "fun."

But to say not spelling everything out for an audience is bad writing is just dumb as fukk.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
at the end of the day the shyt was not explained....it was bad writing, period....if the audience has to create the explanation themselves because its not in the movie and its not a open ended ending thats not good writing. Ask any film student....those logos werent in any of the vids in the email and the pics he provided were from magazines irl and shyt. I dont know why yall keep tryna justify it. Just move on, SS is coming

You wanted Luthor to explain on screen how he got the idea for the logos? Why? That would have been a complete waste of time. It takes two seconds for the audience to put two and two together, you don't waste screen time on shyt that's obvious like that lol

Thats not what he said. :pachaha:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That doesn't matter. The idea of Luthor even putting those together is fukking stupid. Stop trying to defend it. It's fukking dumb

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That doesn't matter. The idea of Luthor even putting those together is fukking stupid. Stop trying to defend it. It's fukking dumb

Putting what together? He's tracking metas.

Oh I forgot, it's only cool when Tony Stark is trackin muthafukkas like Spider-Man with his galaxy s :mjlol:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
yea u keep saying all this and it still sounds trash to me....even the thought of lex fukking luthor sittin at his computer making fukking emblems and logos of ppl he despises (or of anyone for that matter) makes me wanna slap tf outta whoever thought of that scene. U can say all that shyt that u "think" lex knows or try and delve into his brain but at the end of the day it wasnt on the paper thats called a script breh. U think its cool and i think its dumb. Leave it at that
You replied to another poster who said that I refuted the Lex creating the heros' logos argument. So you weren't willing to leave it at that. This being a message board I'm replying to what you have to say. The thought of a guy who feels threatened by the existence of metahumans(a feeling of his which was conveyed throughout the movie) and decides to keep tabs on them makes you want to slap the fukk out of whoever thought of that scene? You don't like people explaining things that weren't displayed in the movie, yet you have the luxury of being angry at Lex Luthor sitting at his computer making emblems and logos...which was not displayed in the movie. You said the scene was shoe-horned into the movie to cameo the Justice League. So I'm assuming you would consider a scene that occurs after a movie's credits roll (AKA the movie is literally over) to be shoe-horned in, right?

Thats not what he said. :pachaha:
Explain to us what he said:jbhmm:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Wonder Woman has a skirt with a "W" on it
Flash already has a lighting bolt on his suit based off the JL footage
Aquaman has a "A" symbol on his belt
Cyborg has a red eye and looks like a robot

And still nikkas are saying Lex made the symbols :dahell:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Wonder Woman has a skirt with a "W" on it
Flash already has a lighting bolt on his suit based off the JL footage
Aquaman has a "A" symbol on his belt
Cyborg has a red eye and looks like a robot

And still nikkas are saying Lex made the symbols :dahell:
And that lex designed the costumes :dead:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Putting what together? He's tracking metas.

Oh I forgot, it's only cool when Tony Stark is trackin muthafukkas like Spider-Man with his galaxy s :mjlol:

"Tony there's some more people like me in the city, there's reports of this couple, both with Superhuman strength but the guy is also indestructible. And I'm sure you heard about the Daredevil in Hell's kitchen. We can carpool to the airport :gladbron:"

"Naw fukk them nikkas, we only need the Spider man :birdman:"

":dwillhuh: but we'll easily win if we bring them along"

"Naw breh, if you got Spidey you'll never lose :smugbiden:"