Played by Eva Green
7QUQCob.jpg

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
FQPQZK8.jpg

Looking at that image this franchise really needs to add another woman to the cast so its not such a sausage party (and to deflect the inevitable cries from the Internet of the movie being too male). I know the folks in charge of these movies have to be thinking the same thing so I wonder which lady Justice Leaguer will be the first one to be brought into the movies?

I would bet that it will either be Black Canary or Zatanna.
Should be hawkgirl she was an og member on the show

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Explain to us what he said:jbhmm:
:comeon: he said "it wasn't explained" as in it was poor storytelling from the writers and directors point of view. The only reason it makes sense to me is cause I read the preview comics. I hate when marvel does shyt like that as well. Y'all either defendin this shyt based on emotion or just being deliberately obtuse.

at the end of the day the shyt was not explained....it was bad writing, period....if the audience has to create the explanation themselves because its not in the movie and its not a open ended ending thats not good writing. Ask any film student....those logos werent in any of the vids in the email and the pics he provided were from magazines irl and shyt. I dont know why yall keep tryna justify it. Just move on, SS is coming

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
On another note,

from the comments section @ comicbookmovie.com( Top 10 Best Fight Scenes In Marvel And DC Superhero Movies ):

------------------------------------------------

AMrSundayGirl58

@slickrickdesigns - The Martha moment is the most misinterpreted scene in recent film history. Almost everyone thinks that "they became beasties because their mothers had the same first name. But that wasn't it at all. It was about last words. Thomas Wayne's last words were Martha and he was killed trying to protect his family. If Batman had killed Superman, his last words would have been Martha and he would have been killed trying to protect his family. Effectively making him the same as the man who killed his parents. That's why he stopped. Because he refused to kill an innocent man. The fight has so much more impact if you can recognize this. I recognize this, and so many more of the plot elements that are misinterpreted, and Batman v Superman is my favorite film of the year so far.

--------------------------------------------------

From the superherohype forums (Justice League: News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 40 - Page 25 - The SuperHeroHype Forums)

Bruce_Begins
Side-Kick

Some people I've met don't think that Superman's death should have that great an effect on Batman, they say "it didn't feel earned", I think that's absurd reason, when the same people buy into logic that Coulson's death motivated Avengers to work together, even when Bruce Banner and Captain America had no earlier acquaintance with him.

Even Thor was not as close to him.

m1ll3r
Failed experiment

Originally Posted by Bruce_Begins
Some people I've met don't think that Superman's death should have that great an effect on Batman, they say "it didn't feel earned", I think that's absurd reason, when the same people buy into logic that Coulson's death motivated Avengers to work together, even when Bruce Banner and Captain America had no earlier acquaintance with him.

Even Thor was not as close to him.
They're both cheap, to be honest. Killing a character off to provoke a change in a character's arc is a tried and tested plot device, but only succeeds when we've seen said characters forming a believable relationship with one another. Batman forms NO relationship with Superman, other than the "Martha' thing, before his death. I'm hoping that JL does not lean on this to provide any kind of backbone to Bruce's story, because it would feel very thin. With any luck, they'll sensibly drop the poorly set up motivations from BvS, and go from as clean a slate as possible.

BlueLanternKal
Side-Kick

Batman will be driven by his guilt for his hand in persecuting Superman.

Hate it or love it, the Martha scene served as an epiphianic revelation to Batman. He realized that he had become the villain of the story and in response throws the spear in disgust.

So Batman forming the JL out of guilt and taking on Superman's burden as protector of Earth isn't forced or contrivied. People just want it to be that way so they can hate on JL ahead of time.

Marvolo
Side-Kick

Batman and Superman fought side by side and Superman gave his life to save Batman, Wonder Woman, Gotham, and Metropolis. You'd be surprised how quickly a relationship can develop under those circumstances. It happens with soldiers in combat all the time.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:comeon: he said "it wasn't explained" as in it was poor storytelling from the writers and directors point of view. The only reason it makes sense to me is cause I read the preview comics. I hate when marvel does shyt like that as well. Y'all either defendin this shyt based on emotion or just being deliberately obtuse.
Breh, I literally explained it a few pages back and I didn't see the preview comics. If I was being deliberately obtuse, I wouldn't have been able to explain it. With that said, if you ask me what flaws the movie had I can give you legit ones that have nothing to do with emotion. The actual stans y'all are talking about are the cats that want you to just blindly agree with their complaints because they can't actually back them up when you start throwing logic at them

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I see why a lot of shyt is cookie cutter in movies.

The "Martha" shyt has been one of the most :snoop: moments in movie history. It was plain as day why Bats stopped like the person said.

""@slickrickdesigns - The Martha moment is the most misinterpreted scene in recent film history. Almost everyone thinks that "they became beasties because their mothers had the same first name. But that wasn't it at all. It was about last words. Thomas Wayne's last words were Martha and he was killed trying to protect his family. If Batman had killed Superman, his last words would have been Martha and he would have been killed trying to protect his family. Effectively making him the same as the man who killed his parents. That's why he stopped. Because he refused to kill an innocent man. The fight has so much more impact if you can recognize this. I recognize this, and so many more of the plot elements that are misinterpreted, and Batman v Superman is my favorite film of the year so far.""

It's not rocket science but Americans ain't the brightest....word to Trump.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Haven't a few early reports put Canary in the script?
I thought that was just a rumor.
I think if I were a betting man that Black Canary is the odds on favorite female character to be added to the cast by the time of the sequel.
I know there were a lot of rumors last year that Alona Tal was the front-runner for the part:
nGZo4hX.jpg