Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
@obarth have u remedial nikkas bars a couple pages back with the logo post. I still revue to believe nikkas were that stupid to not realize how Luther came up with those logo pics. Salute obarth.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
2a8Dny8.jpg

Thomas :jbhmm:

Thomas :patrice:

Thomas :lupe:

Why did you say that name!?!? :damn:
Did-we-just-become-best-friends.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
@obarth have u remedial nikkas bars a couple pages back with the logo post. I still revue to believe nikkas were that stupid to not realize how Luther came up with those logo pics. Salute obarth.
at the end of the day the shyt was not explained....it was bad writing, period....if the audience has to create the explanation themselves because its not in the movie and its not a open ended ending thats not good writing. Ask any film student....those logos werent in any of the vids in the email and the pics he provided were from magazines irl and shyt. I dont know why yall keep tryna justify it. Just move on, SS is coming

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
at the end of the day the shyt was not explained....it was bad writing, period....if the audience has to create the explanation themselves because its not in the movie and its not a open ended ending thats not good writing. Ask any film student....those logos werent in any of the vids in the email and the pics he provided were from magazines irl and shyt. I dont know why yall keep tryna justify it. Just move on, SS is coming
lol at nikkas needing everything explained to them like they fukking 2 year olds :dead:
A key point in good story telling is letting the reader infer on certain plot points :heh:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Haven't really been in this thread, but are dudes still really mad about the logos scene? That scene irked me at first, but if you think about how things would be in real life today, logos n super hero names would more than likely be created by the public than the actual heroes. Like it would start off on the Internet as a theory of some kind and evolve into something more as more people experience em.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Haven't really been in this thread, but are dudes still really mad about the logos scene? That scene irked me at first, but if you think about how things would be in real life today, logos n super hero names would more than likely be created by the public than the actual heroes. Like it would start off on the Internet as a theory of some kind and evolve into something more as more people experience em.
I just thought it was funny that he had the logo's all ready to go and all. :yeshrug:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we needed a scene showing Lex noticing the logos and tattoos the heroes had, going to his company's graphic designer to explain what he wanted?

How about a scene where after meeting the graphic designer, we get a scene where he goes to check how the progress on the video editing is going for the clips?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So we needed a scene showing Lex noticing the logos and tattoos the heroes had, going to his company's graphic designer to explain what he wanted?

How about a scene where after meeting the graphic designer, we get a scene where he goes to check how the progress on the video editing is going for the clips?
:mjlol: the level of pettiness and nitpicking when it comes to DC is second to none.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Cool. Prove to me, from what was in the movie, that the superheroes got their inspiration for their logos from Lex Luthor's emails

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Cool. Prove to me, from what was in the movie, that the superheroes got their inspiration for their logos from Lex Luthor's emails
i cant. nothing about those emails is explainable. Plus if we being real only two of them should even have logos irl (supes because of kryptonians lineage and wonder woman because of her amazonian race)...that shyt was literally only put in there for fans to know it was the cameo of the justice league. Come on breh stop tryna explain this shyt

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant. nothing about those emails is explainable. Plus if we being real only two of them should even have logos irl (supes because of kryptonians lineage and wonder woman because of her amazonian race)...that shyt was literally only put in there for fans to know it was the cameo of the justice league. Come on breh stop tryna explain this shyt
It's a movie you shouldn't need some things explained it's creative license. Did you need to see a million scenes of hulk arriving to the battle in avengers 1?? Or how cap got into the triskelion at the end of cv ?