Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjlol: @ the guy who always has the "this isn't what it's like in the comics" complaints hasn't read a comic in 20 years and clearly doesn't understand the characters anymore
How have Batman and Superman changed so drastically as characters in the comics over the last 20 years that someone who's never read a comic might not recognize them anymore.

Enlighten me, go ahead. What fundamental changes have been made.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
wait, is this a troll post? cuz didnt u love a movie that had a dude who could destroy solar systems going against a regular dude? :dahell:

EDIT: it gotta be a troll post, just gotta
It was something called sarcasm that people choose to not be able to discern when they have nothing to say back. There were idiots in the B vs. S thread who said the trailers gave everything away. There were idiots asking why Batman and Superman were fighting when Batman and Superman fighting has happened in the comics in the first place, ala the comic arc Civil War where Captain America and Ironman were....fighting. There were idiots asking how it made sense that Batman would have a chance against Superman just because he was wearing a metal suit. Just like Ironman was wearing a metal suit against the Hulk and managed to-nikka do I really have to explain this shyt? :why:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It was something called sarcasm that people choose to not be able to discern when they have nothing to say back. There were idiots in the B vs. S thread who said the trailers gave everything away. There were idiots asking why Batman and Superman were fighting when Batman and Superman fighting has happened in the comics in the first place, ala the comic arc Civil War where Captain America and Ironman were....fighting. There were idiots asking how it made sense that Batman would have a chance against Superman just because he was wearing a metal suit. Just like Ironman was wearing a metal suit against the Hulk and managed to-nikka do I really have to explain this shyt? :why:
could've just said it was sarcasm and been done with it breh :francis: u chose to continue the rant :yeshrug:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:mjlol: @ the guy who always has the "this isn't what it's like in the comics" complaints hasn't read a comic in 20 years and clearly doesn't understand the characters anymore

dawwwwg these nikkas really stupid honestly...

giving clear explanations but its like talking to a brick wall.. gonna have half these marfooL nut huggers on ignore

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How have Batman and Superman changed so drastically as characters in the comics over the last 20 years that someone who's never read a comic might not recognize them anymore.

Umm yes they have changed a lot idk about not recognizing them . They have so has the joker

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Umm yes . They have so has the joker
I'll ask again, how have they changed.

Don't just give me story arcs. Give me examples of how batman and superman have changed as characters since the 90's. Tell me how someone who hasn't kept up with the comics might not recognize them.

Is batman a closet faq now or something?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll ask again, how have they changed.

Don't just give me story arcs. Give me examples of how batman and superman have changed as characters since the 90's. Tell me how someone who hasn't kept up with the comics might not recognize them.

Is batman a closet faq now or something?
Batman has a son , been replaced a few times . His supporting cast been expanded hugely , Jason Todd is back alive as the red hood , Damian Wayne is robin , Barbara Gordon is no longer paralyzed. There are 3 jokers etc

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Batman has a son , been replaced a few times . His supporting cast been expanded hugely , Jason Todd is back alive as the red hood , Damian Wayne is robin , Barbara Gordon is no longer paralyzed. There are 3 jokers etc

These aren't character traits.

People in this thread are telling me my criticisms of Snyder's interpretations are unfounded because I haven't kept up with the characters. That they've evolved and changed so much since the 90's that its like they're different characters now.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what it is I'm missing, and how that somehow justifies Snyder's perverse and awkward portrayals.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These aren't character traits.

People in this thread are telling me my criticisms of Snyder's interpretations are unfounded because I haven't kept up with the characters. That they've evolved and changed so much since the 90's that its like they're different characters now.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what it is I'm missing, and how that somehow justifies Snyder's perverse and awkward portrayals.
Umm you didn't say character trait changes so nice try . You said drastic changes that would make it hard for someone to recognize the characters . Batman Learned the value of family and now has like 30 extended bat family members . Superman went from a veteran hero with a wife to a younger darker more socially conscious hero ..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
there are iterations of Batman where is he very grizzled and over the bullshyt especially following a life of trying to do the right thing only for the justice system to fail him and to lose loved ones, people that were close to him.

So when someone says "Why is Batman giving no fukks? that's not Batman!" No, that is Batman. It's not rookie Batman. It's not maybe the Batman you read as a kid, but it's definitely spot on with other iterations or stories that delved into how he is as an aging hero..

:manny:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I hate what they've done to batman:mjcry:. Batfleck is quickly becoming my least favorite batman next to clooney

DC sold out. Looks like a marvel flick:francis:. Wack ass trailer.
Look at what they've done to Barry Allen :sadcam:?

At least the Wonder Woman trailer looked amazing

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
there are iterations of Batman where is he very grizzled and over the bullshyt especially following a life of trying to do the right thing only for the justice system to fail him and to lose loved ones, people that were close to him.

So when someone says "Why is Batman giving no fukks? that's not Batman!" No, that is Batman. It's not rookie Batman. It's not maybe the Batman you read as a kid, but it's definitely spot on with other iterations or stories that delved into how he is as an aging hero..

You'd think COMIC BOOK FANS would understand versions and different takes on characters.

The fukking medium they're from thrives on different writers getting to inject their own takes on characters.

But no most of them cling to 1 version and say it has to be done this way and no other way :dead:

But then they ignore when another company does the same shyt :mjlol: even praise them for it :mjlol:

Funny thing is they will.praise say Tim Burton batman in the same breath and not realize Tim Burton batman was nothing like the comics :dead:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

ok see this is what i dont get....yall say that this is the aging "give no fukks" batman but the comic that they mainly got this movie from, where more than a few of the images came from in this flick (the dark knight returns) that batman still gave fukks.....now he may have broken more bones or left policeman in the hospital but he still didnt kill anyone :heh:....even as a older seasoned vet he still had a code, more leeway in the code? yes, but still a code....but like i said those who like, like and those who dont, dont so its whatever. Gawd i hope SS is better

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Shyt I did and you never said anything breh

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You'd think COMIC BOOK FANS would understand versions and different takes on characters.

The fukking medium they're from thrives on different writers getting to inject their own takes on characters.

But no most of them cling to 1 version and say it has to be done this way and no other way :dead:

But then they ignore when another company does the same shyt :mjlol: even praise them for it :mjlol:

Funny thing is they will.praise say Tim Burton batman in the same breath and not realize Tim Burton batman was nothing like the comics :dead:

He murked several people in burtons batman