Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
*sigh* once again for you hearing impaired motherfukkas

this was NOT a trailer.. was a TEASER. do you know what a TEASER IS ?? should i get you a dictionary definition ??

movie is NOT FINISHED filming yet.. some of what you saw might not even make the movie

this footage was for the comic con event at Hall H... how hard is it to grasp ??

unless you're either that dense or trolling on purpose..

aight im done here

it was released to the public the same day, it's currently sitting on 17 million views. :dahell:

also...
HOLY SHIIIT :noah:

JUSTICE LEAGUE LOOKS SO DOPE

BATGAWD :wow:

AQUAGAWD :lawd:

the rest :wow:

ITS LIT BREHHS

:ufdup:why are you getting so excited based on a few minutes of footage that might not ever see the light of day?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I would have seen it first day, but the trailers gave away the whole movie. Plus, why are Ironman and Captain America fighting in the first place? It makes no sense. You're telling me a dude who could beat the Hulk is gonna have trouble fighting a dude like Captain America? Nah, fam:francis:
wait, is this a troll post? cuz didnt u love a movie that had a dude who could destroy solar systems going against a regular dude? :dahell:

EDIT: it gotta be a troll post, just gotta

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:what: Teaser or not I don't like Ben Affleck. I know ppl like this version I don't care much for it. I still hope they keep everything under wraps. This isn't gonna change my opinion of what I saw. I hope the movie is good nikka

you're in this thread back to back telling us what you dont like... k

we get it you dont like anything tf you in this thread for then ??

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
wait, is this a troll post? cuz didnt u love a movie that had a dude who could destroy solar systems going against a regular dude? :dahell:

EDIT: it gotta be a troll post, just gotta
Breh I don't even know who serious or who trolling anymore :francis:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
these morons. The criticism on some of the Marvel films wasn't about "one liners" it was about a lot of the scenes not having any weight to them. You can have comedy but if you're never taking anything serious ever then it's not gonna be my type of film. Kids will eat it up but I'm not 13. :manny:

DC can have one liners but if they get rid of all of the serious moments then it's an issue. I don't think they will.. they are striking a balance and the reason why there's more comedy s because Flash is always a comedic character. Many iterations of Flash are just like what we saw in this footage.

Take that L Marvel retards :manny:

goal posts moving again :dead:

i tell ya it never gets old :mjlol:

that anger yall got in yall heart isnt good for the soul.

now that DC puts out promotion blatantly trying to showcase a lighter tone, marvels tone was never the problem :dead:

reminds me of when the suicide squad trailer dropped lookin like the kings of comedy tour and nikkas was coppin pleas :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
goal posts moving again :dead:

i tell ya it never gets old :mjlol:

that anger yall got in yall heart isnt good for the soul.

now that DC puts out promotion blatantly trying to showcase a lighter tone, marvels tone was never the problem :dead:

reminds me of when the suicide squad trailer dropped lookin like the kings of comedy tour and nikkas was coppin pleas :mjlol:
Tell us more about how lex designed their costumes.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Fukk everyone's feelings and opinions but I thought the teaser was great.

I have no problem with the one liners as long as they are not happening every other minute in the DCEU.

I'm no DC or Marvel stan. I'm a stan for both of their comics and movies.

I wasn't a fan of bvs or any DC movie other than nolans trilogy but this new DCEU is still young and they have room for growth and will give us classics like marvel. But marvel ain't perfect either, iron 2 and 3 were weak, thor 1 and 2 are weak, even cap 1 was weak and ultron was disappointing as well.

I got a quick question, are the actors from each studio allowed to comment on the other studios movies and actors performances or is it strictly like wcw vs wwe, were you don't talk about competition. Because all studios and actors compete against each other, but you see actors and directors applauding other actors and directors on a great job done and oscar nominations. Like is RDJ showing up at the red carpet world premiere for justice league or ben affleck showing up at the world premiere for spiderman

Last edited: