Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
lF_dsl3-MnVildsuAjknYIqPL6XuPxVNwnsFGP_cME4.png

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
these morons. The criticism on some of the Marvel films wasn't about "one liners" it was about a lot of the scenes not having any weight to them. You can have comedy but if you're never taking anything serious ever then it's not gonna be my type of film. Kids will eat it up but I'm not 13. :manny:

DC can have one liners but if they get rid of all of the serious moments then it's an issue. I don't think they will.. they are striking a balance and the reason why there's more comedy s because Flash is always a comedic character. Many iterations of Flash are just like what we saw in this footage.

Take that L Marvel retards :manny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
these morons. The criticism on some of the Marvel films wasn't about "one liners" it was about a lot of the scenes not having any weight to them. You can have comedy but if you're never taking anything serious ever then it's not gonna be my type of film. Kids will eat it up but I'm not 13. :manny:

DC can have one liners but if they get rid of all of the serious moments then it's an issue. I don't think they will.. they are striking a balance and the reason why there's more comedy s because Flash is always a comedic character. Many iterations of Flash are just like what we saw in this footage.

Take that L Marvel retards :manny:
Niccas writing dissertations trying to explain the tone of DC movies changing but Marvel stans lost. :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I can tell because u always say nikkas got this shyt wrong or that wrong and u ain't up on anything that's happened in the last 25 years :mjlol:

Yeah that seriously explains so much. Like all of the pieces just came together. I feel like water will taste better, air will smell cleaner, and birds will chirp louder now

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
what's happened?

A LOT man...you've missed an entire generation of comics. Snyder's recent run on batman, how the joker has changed over the years, the ultimate universe and how it informs so much of the marvel movies, the ups and downs of superman, green lantern becoming an important character, aquaman becoming less of a joke and more of a bad ass, wonder woman's evolution, the many, many, trials and tribulations they've put spider man through. crisis on infinite earths, new 52, secret invasion, civil war, schism, Whedon's x-men run, x-men 2000...man the list goes on and on