Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
b vs s had one liners so did mos . Marvel generally has a one liner a minute from every character all movie.,

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Suicide squad has tons of one liners...so is that marvel too?

It is but again SS has the cast to pull that off.

But yea this is just my first impressions . Im hopeful the movie will be good. I really do. But that trailer looked ass. This the same batman that had scene of the year with that warehouse scene in BvS. Now you got this man stalking a 16 yr old? Naw B. :francis:

And even with me not liking the trailer I said in that same post I understand the reasoning. Im not mad DC said fukk it and go with whats working.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
DC guys... yall gotta get off that "hate for comedy cuz its too Marvel" shyt

Stop acting like DC doesnt and cant do comedy.

There is no MARVEL PATENT to comedy.

Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, and Legends are all funnier than Agents, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and I'm gonna go ahead and predict Luke Cage and Ironfist.

Fans of the movies are also fans of them shows too, cats already saying they think Grant Gustin>>>>>>Ezra Miller

Comedy and humor isnt going to ruin a DC movie..... it didnt ruin the OG Batman which is universally loved
So far this is true.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trailer was ass. DC whole approach was they have a darker and more serious tone. Justice league looks just like avengers.

The difference is Marvel has the characters to do that. Im not trying to watch batman www and aquaman do one liners......

But hey money alks and its clear as day marvel's tone is what works now so I don't blame them for saying fukk it and lets get this marvel money :yeshrug:

Wtf are u talking about? Bruce stay with a one-liner. It's usually just on some dry humor, didhereallyjustsaythat shyt. Him and Alfred stay talking shyt to each other when he's not wearing the cowl.

Batman is the one that isn't light or sunny. But even he'll drop a one-liner on u while rearranging ur face.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Suicide squad has tons of one liners...so is that marvel too?
we just wanna know is it oochie wally or one mic?

we got beat over the head with every variation of DCs serious tone > marvels comedy hour and now the first promotion for JL is full of one liners meant to portray a lighter tone and its all gucci with the DC stans :mjlol:

the sooner DC stans and marvel haters just admit they have been bias since day 1, the sooner the wars will end :yeshrug: until then the hypocrisy will be pointed out and receipts will be given

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

we got beat over the head with every variation of DCs serious tone > marvels comedy hour and now the first promotion for JL is full of one liners meant to portray a lighter tone and its all gucci with the DC stans :mjlol:

the sooner DC stans and marvel haters just admit they have been bias since day 1, the sooner the wars will end :yeshrug: until then the hypocrisy will be pointed out and receipts will be given
Fam, the movie isnt even out yet. That was just a TEASER trailer :aicmon:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Thank you. I noticed this hilarious made up narrative still hasn't died.

@wire28 still regurgitating this nonsense.

Actually look at this

Now the lie has evolved to lex designing their costumes. :mjlol:

Disney stans are shameless
they introduced their universe through a damn email in the climax of the film. out of all the shyt you hate on marvel for that has to be one of the stupidest things out of all the modern day comic book movies :mjlol:

you dc stans and marvel haters find a way to defend everything those bums put out all cause you hate marvel :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Na.... the wars.... they wont end..... they will NEVER end as long as me and my nicca nemesis breh @Yo Yo Ma have a say so!!:lolbron:

Matter fact...... this shyt wont end till atleast he catches that soul clap 2 more times!!

And even then.... he's gonna have to BEG for this to end:russ:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

edit wrong thread

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Comic Con San Diego is the Comic Con to be out of all the other ones. Kosher brings in a frequent visitor of Comic Con Kenny Charismatic to talk about his experience with this years Comic Con compared to the past. Kosher and Kenny give their thoughts about the DC and Marvel trailers that dropped this weekend. Kenny believes that Dr. Strange will pull in more box office money than Suicide Squad based off of Marvel’s track record. Kosher gives his take on how if you aren’t ready for Comic Con you can be overwhelmed.