Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This thread has jumped the shark. May as well be Sharknado 4

Its the cannibalizing. DC on DC violence..... then the DC stans over here like "loo loo loo look at them marFool stans"

Not niccas thats your OWN PEEPS!!!:mjlol::mjlol:

Its like these niccas fighting in the dark! Everyone just swinging at anyone next to them:russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Its the cannibalizing. DC on DC violence..... then the DC stans over here like "loo loo loo look at them marFool stans"

Not niccas thats your OWN PEEPS!!!:mjlol::mjlol:

Its like these niccas fighting in the dark! Everyone just swinging at anyone next to them:russ:

I was more so talking about most of the thread being about Marvel Vs Dc...like the thread isn't even a Marvel Vs Dc bashfest but now it's gone meta and is actually about marvel vs dc. Shyt is 5th season of Martin status:shaq2:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Trailer was ass. DC whole approach was they have a darker and more serious tone. Justice league looks just like avengers.

The difference is Marvel has the characters to do that. Im not trying to watch batman www and aquaman do one liners......

But hey money alks and its clear as day marvel's tone is what works now so I don't blame them for saying fukk it and lets get this marvel money :yeshrug:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
one thing that cracked me up when thinking about it. Is Bruce having to wait for what must have been at least a couple hours in Barry's basement to introduce himself to Barry.
He was up in Wonder Woman's DMs like 'wyd'

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
one thing that cracked me up when thinking about it. Is Bruce having to wait for what must have been at least a couple hours in Barry's basement to introduce himself to Barry.

:deadrose: thats always the joke on batman when he surprises people. Homie, how long have you been waiting for me?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trailer was ass. DC whole approach was they have a darker and more serious tone. Justice league looks just like avengers.

The difference is Marvel has the characters to do that. Im not trying to watch batman www and aquaman do one liners......

But hey money alks and its clear as day marvel's tone is what works now so I don't blame them for saying fukk it and lets get this marvel money :yeshrug:
So batman and ww cannot spit a one liner or two? Ever? Cuz if they do its a marvel knock off? Yall are retarded. :mjlol:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So batman and ww cannot spit a one liner or two? Ever? Cuz if they do its a marvel knock off? Yall are retarded. :mjlol:

Yall can say what yall want. First impression is everything and that shyt looks like a carbon copy of avengers :yeshrug:

And this is from someone who is excited as fukk about suicide squad.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

NO

So does Justice League. Technically, that was Bruce Wayne and no one ever said he wasnt funny

DC has a comedic tone too.... see Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, and Supergirl

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
DC guys... yall gotta get off that "hate for comedy cuz its too Marvel" shyt

Stop acting like DC doesnt and cant do comedy.

There is no MARVEL PATENT to comedy.

Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, and Legends are all funnier than Agents, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and I'm gonna go ahead and predict Luke Cage and Ironfist.

Fans of the movies are also fans of them shows too, cats already saying they think Grant Gustin>>>>>>Ezra Miller

Comedy and humor isnt going to ruin a DC movie..... it didnt ruin the OG Batman which is universally loved