Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Wait, so it's cool for Suicide Squad to clearly have a lighter tone based on trailers that have been out for about a year. But it's not cool for a trailer for a movie in the same universe of films to have some one liners in a Comic Con teaser trailer? Tonal shift, huh? shytting on you stans is gonna be too much fun in this next year and change:wow:

I'm not finished or done, doe. I've ignored the whole Lex making the Justice League's logos thing because I felt it was a new low of stupidity from the haters, but I'll be damned if I have to hear that shyt forever. So first off: For each metahuman in that email there were multiple files. We'll get back to that later.

gal-gadot-looks-fierce-in-new-wwi-images-from-wonder-woman-903307.jpg

What's that thing on her forehead?:jbhmm: It looks similar to her logo?:jbhmm:The picture was taken during a war that occured many decades before Lex Luthor's birth:jbhmm:You think Lex might have taken the inspiration for the file pic from something the hero already identified herself with?:jbhmm:

aquaman.jpg

Holup. What's that tattoo on his stomach?:ohhh:That looks awfully similar to the pic Lex has on the file for Aquaman:ohhh:So y'all are telling me Aquaman hit up Lex for tattoo ideas and Lex gave him this recommendation?:francis: Or maybe the hero had this symbol already and Lex noticed it:ohhh:

justice-league.png

Holup, this nikka Barry has a lighting bolt on the chest of his suit?:skip:He has his suit when Bruce visits him in the trailer?:skip:Lex is in jail when Bruce visited him?:skip:You think one of those other files Lex had of Barry might have been him in a suit with a lightning bolt on it and that's why Barry's file is a lightning bolt?:skip:Nah, Lex sent Barry fashion tips from jail and Barry thought the shyt looked fly as fukk and made his suit from that inspiration:skip:

I'm gonna savor shytting on you stans while we wait for this movie:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Quote+dap+undap +dap+rep

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I thought you would've known he was in it, based on the commercials and trailers put out giving his appearance away.

I mean I know Marvel never gives out major plot points in promo though:troll:
I would have seen it first day, but the trailers gave away the whole movie. Plus, why are Ironman and Captain America fighting in the first place? It makes no sense. You're telling me a dude who could beat the Hulk is gonna have trouble fighting a dude like Captain America? Nah, fam:francis:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I can Agree with that, only Wonder Woman I liked was the 500 Skin but I did like the Flash suit.. I just liked how it looked sorta Mechanically put together, IDK it looks Good with Ballistic Material too I guess.:manny:

apparently this Flash suit is the one HE made uing stolen nasa equipment which is why it looks so bulky and its held together with that wire mesh thing.. dont think they gonna show his actual suit from BW until the movie drops or closer to that period

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Wait, so it's cool for Suicide Squad to clearly have a lighter tone based on trailers that have been out for about a year. But it's not cool for a trailer for a movie in the same universe of films to have some one liners in a Comic Con teaser trailer? Tonal shift, huh? shytting on you stans is gonna be too much fun in this next year and change:wow:

I'm not finished or done, doe. I've ignored the whole Lex making the Justice League's logos thing because I felt it was a new low of stupidity from the haters, but I'll be damned if I have to hear that shyt forever. So first off: For each metahuman in that email there were multiple files. We'll get back to that later.

gal-gadot-looks-fierce-in-new-wwi-images-from-wonder-woman-903307.jpg

What's that thing on her forehead?:jbhmm: It looks similar to her logo?:jbhmm:The picture was taken during a war that occured many decades before Lex Luthor's birth:jbhmm:You think Lex might have taken the inspiration for the file pic from something the hero already identified herself with?:jbhmm:

aquaman.jpg

Holup. What's that tattoo on his stomach?:ohhh:That looks awfully similar to the pic Lex has on the file for Aquaman:ohhh:So y'all are telling me Aquaman hit up Lex for tattoo ideas and Lex gave him this recommendation?:francis: Or maybe the hero had this symbol already and Lex noticed it:ohhh:

justice-league.png

Holup, this nikka Barry has a lighting bolt on the chest of his suit?:skip:He has his suit when Bruce visits him in the trailer?:skip:Lex is in jail when Bruce visited him?:skip:You think one of those other files Lex had of Barry might have been him in a suit with a lightning bolt on it and that's why Barry's file is a lightning bolt?:skip:Nah, Lex sent Barry fashion tips from jail and Barry thought the shyt looked fly as fukk and made his suit from that inspiration:skip:

I'm gonna savor shytting on you stans while we wait for this movie:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Gawdly posting :wow:

watch those dumbass marfooL fans still argue like a bunch of over pampered all lives matter idiots

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Marvel stans in here trying in desperation to find something negative to say about this trailer :russ: :russ:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It's not hard breh. It wasn't that good. Just being honest.
I didnt like the fact that Battfleck is trying to act like Stark but at the same time, people were bytching about Nolan's Joker and the The Dark Knight BEFORE the initial release (Broke Bat Mountain) and of course that performance just blew them away.

About 5 minutes of actual footage, and yall trying to judge a film based off of that? :what:

Postives: Cyborg look good. Aquaman looks bad-ass. I think they are trying to go with the more anti-hero route in his characterization. They are definitely going a different route with Barry Allen.

Bad: Batfleck trying to be like TOny Stark. Lemme find out the Flash suit came from Bruce :mjlol:

I mean cmon, there were no fight scenes, no major villain sighting, no high speed chase, and yall trashing it before the actual trailer comes out. :what:

Be patient :upsetfavre:

Superstar
Daps
My level of hype for all superhero movies through 2018 from most to least

Affleck Batman
Infinity War
Justice League
Black Panther
Homecoming
Squad
The Flash
Wonder Woman
Deadpool 2
Aquaman
GOTG 2
Doctor Strange
Ant-Man & The Wasp
Wolverine 3
Ragnarok

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Marvel stans in here trying in desperation to find something negative to say about this trailer :russ: :russ:

Maybe...... but the guys in here in question that been desperately saying negative shyt about the trailer have been DC stans..... so ummmmm yes..... theres that:sas2: