Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
There is no DC vs Marvel at this point. With Suicide Squads goofy marketing and what we've seen from Justice League it's basically all Marvel

:snoop: It's like we're stuck in 8th grade here. Come on man, people are excited about these new trailers for JL and WW and that's great for the genre as a whole.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:snoop: It's like we're stuck in 8th grade here. Come on man, people are excited about these new trailers for JL and WW and that's great for the genre as a whole.
I really don't understand people man. This whole Marvel/DC shyt is so fukking tired and stupid. We all just need to be happy that we are alive witnessing these movies being made. People so busy bickering back and forth acting like snobs that they're missing out. WW looks amazing and JL looks dope.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I really don't understand people man. This whole Marvel/DC shyt is so fukking tired and stupid. We all just need to be happy that we are alive witnessing these movies being made. People so busy bickering back and forth acting like snobs that they're missing out. WW looks amazing and JL looks dope.
So we're just supposed to be happy that movies are coming out even though by DC taking this new approach it's going to make the genre feel redundant with the same themes?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
there is room for dark and edgy films but the question is whether or not DC's characters are the best suited for that kind of approach to the material.

superman was not a character that was intended to communicate woe and tragedy, he was meant to entertain children and to impart wonder and joy. re-imagining superman as a tortured soul is no different than re-imagining wolverine as a smiling eagle scout. that's not who that character is and that's not what he was intended to be.

if you want them to make more grim superhero movies there's always spawn, but imo JUSTICE LEAGUE should be a movie for all ages.
Then they should have waited until Marvel was done with their shyt then. They didn't have to start their universe now.

They should've established Batlfleck, JLdark then 5-6 years later go into Justice league

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So we're just supposed to be happy that movies are coming out even though by DC taking this new approach it's going to make the genre feel redundant with the same themes?
I'm just happy a Wonder Woman movie is dropping along with a JL. That's it man. fukk all the comparisons and complaining about who is biting who. Movies haven't even dropped yet and people are already writing both off. My question is why does it bother you so much? They comic book movies for god's sake. All these shyts been biting each other for over 50 years now. No Ideas Original. Just sit back and enjoy the shyt.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

leonardo-dicaprio-celebrate-gif.gif

DC. Marvel. i dont give a fukk. i love all that shyt.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I'm just happy a Wonder Woman movie is dropping along with a JL. That's it man. fukk all the comparisons and complaining about who is biting who. Movies haven't even dropped yet and people are already writing both off. My question is why does it bother you so much? They comic book movies for god's sake. All these shyts been biting each other for over 50 years now. No Ideas Original. Just sit back and enjoy the shyt.
I'm with you on Wonder Woman

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The movie isn't even out. It's still filming.

We have no idea what the full film will be like.

This isn't even a proper trailer. Some of this footage may not even be in the dam film.

Do you know how easy it is to chop up a couple minutes of footage and make a film look anyway you want it to? Iron man 3 trailer doesn't look anything like the film we got.

If this film is some safe generic quip fest Disney clone I'll be choked, but give it a rest and watch the film before acting as if you know what the film is going to be.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Wait, so it's cool for Suicide Squad to clearly have a lighter tone based on trailers that have been out for about a year. But it's not cool for a trailer for a movie in the same universe of films to have some one liners in a Comic Con teaser trailer? Tonal shift, huh? shytting on you stans is gonna be too much fun in this next year and change:wow:

I'm not finished or done, doe. I've ignored the whole Lex making the Justice League's logos thing because I felt it was a new low of stupidity from the haters, but I'll be damned if I have to hear that shyt forever. So first off: For each metahuman in that email there were multiple files. We'll get back to that later.

gal-gadot-looks-fierce-in-new-wwi-images-from-wonder-woman-903307.jpg

What's that thing on her forehead?:jbhmm: It looks similar to her logo?:jbhmm:The picture was taken during a war that occured many decades before Lex Luthor's birth:jbhmm:You think Lex might have taken the inspiration for the file pic from something the hero already identified herself with?:jbhmm:

aquaman.jpg

Holup. What's that tattoo on his stomach?:ohhh:That looks awfully similar to the pic Lex has on the file for Aquaman:ohhh:So y'all are telling me Aquaman hit up Lex for tattoo ideas and Lex gave him this recommendation?:francis: Or maybe the hero had this symbol already and Lex noticed it:ohhh:

justice-league.png

Holup, this nikka Barry has a lighting bolt on the chest of his suit?:skip:He has his suit when Bruce visits him in the trailer?:skip:Lex is in jail when Bruce visited him?:skip:You think one of those other files Lex had of Barry might have been him in a suit with a lightning bolt on it and that's why Barry's file is a lightning bolt?:skip:Nah, Lex sent Barry fashion tips from jail and Barry thought the shyt looked fly as fukk and made his suit from that inspiration:skip:

I'm gonna savor shytting on you stans while we wait for this movie:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Wait, so it's cool for Suicide Squad to clearly have a lighter tone based on trailers that have been out for about a year. But it's not cool for a trailer for a movie in the same universe of films to have some one liners in a Comic Con teaser trailer? Tonal shift, huh? shytting on you stans is gonna be too much fun in this next year and change:wow:

I'm not finished or done, doe. I've ignored the whole Lex making the Justice League's logos thing because I felt it was a new low of stupidity from the haters, but I'll be damned if I have to hear that shyt forever. So first off: For each metahuman in that email there were multiple files. We'll get back to that later.

What's that thing on her forehead?:jbhmm: It looks similar to her logo?:jbhmm:The picture was taken during a war that occured many decades before Lex Luthor's birth:jbhmm:You think Lex might have taken the inspiration for the file pic from something the hero already identified herself with?:jbhmm:

aquaman.jpg

Holup. What's that tattoo on his stomach?:ohhh:That looks awfully similar to the pic Lex has on the file for Aquaman:ohhh:So y'all are telling me Aquaman hit up Lex for tattoo ideas and Lex gave him this recommendation?:francis: Or maybe the hero had this symbol already and Lex noticed it:ohhh:

justice-league.png

Holup, this nikka Barry has a lighting bolt on the chest of his suit?:skip:He has his suit when Bruce visits him in the trailer?:skip:Lex is in jail when Bruce visited him?:skip:You think one of those other files Lex had of Barry might have been him in a suit with a lightning bolt on it and that's why Barry's file is a lightning bolt?:skip:Nah, Lex sent Barry fashion tips from jail and Barry thought the shyt looked fly as fukk and made his suit from that inspiration:skip:

I'm gonna savor shytting on you stans while we wait for this movie:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:
Thank you. I noticed this hilarious made up narrative still hasn't died.

@wire28 still regurgitating this nonsense.

Actually look at this

Be aware you arguing with a guy that's defending writers that felt it was appropriate to have lex Luthor design the justice leagues outfits and present them via email. I don't think he's gonna get that GL should involved :mjlol:

Now the lie has evolved to lex designing their costumes. :mjlol:

Disney stans are shameless

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

aquaman.jpg

justice-league.png

:wow:
What did you think of the Ultimate Edition of BvS?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Lex sent Barry fashion tips from jail and Barry thought the shyt looked fly as fukk and made his suit from that inspiration
I mean, is that really far fetched:jbhmm:

Tony and Peter Parker, on their way to an epic battle with other Avengers stopped somewhere so Peter can get fitted and they could design a suit:patrice:

:troll: