Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I'm not saying who's right and who's wrong, I'm saying in general there aren't discussions just pissing contests that turn into pissing and moaning contests. The whole marvel vs dc shyt is for the birds because it devolves into that shyt rather than cats who are intelligent, as seen in other threads, having intelligent discussions. Like @O.T.I.S. said, this is what happened to the Arcadium and why it stopped being any good. They had to clean house for that shyt to get back to even being a reasonable place
There is no DC vs Marvel at this point. With Suicide Squads goofy marketing and what we've seen from Justice League it's basically all Marvel

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No they should do their own thing instead of jumping in to Marvel's lane

All they're going to do is come off as a lesser version.

Isnt being true to what they are their own thing?

Marvel didnt create or buy the patent for "comedy" if its that "humor" thing that DC cats get so fixated on. I dont know why that scares DC cats soo much when when you think about it from a cinematic standpoint... DC started the humor shyt going back to the 80's.

Again, they just need to be who they are. I would love to see the JL/JLU but a version thats a live feature... they gotta stop trying so hard to fight what they are. No one would say they copying and if so thats the perfect opportunity for them to say "no look dipshyt, peep ______ for example of US doing US"

They whole "comedy" humor shyt is a bunch of malarky

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's just amazing to me how so many people want these comicbook movies be the same

there is room for dark and edgy films but the question is whether or not DC's characters are the best suited for that kind of approach to the material.

superman was not a character that was intended to communicate woe and tragedy, he was meant to entertain children and to impart wonder and joy. re-imagining superman as a tortured soul is no different than re-imagining wolverine as a smiling eagle scout. that's not who that character is and that's not what he was intended to be.

if you want them to make more grim superhero movies there's always spawn, but imo JUSTICE LEAGUE should be a movie for all ages.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
there is room for dark and edgy films but the question is whether or not DC's characters are the best suited for that kind of approach to the material.

superman was not a character that was intended to communicate woe and tragedy, he was meant to entertain children and to impart wonder and joy. re-imagining superman as a tortured soul is no different than re-imagining wolverine as a smiling eagle scout. that's not who that character is and that's not what he was intended to be.

if you want them to make more grim superhero movies there's always spawn, but imo JUSTICE LEAGUE should be a movie for all ages.

Again, they need to stop being afraid of being who they are.

And on the flip side, DC stans or critics need to stop pretending or acting like anything different is being "too Marvel" when its clearly not.

Growing up I watched Xmen, Spiderman, F4, etc.... and I laughed more from watching eps of JL

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did you read new 52 superman ??

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Keirsey Clemons will be Iris West now too?:gladbron:
kiersey-clemons-1367254797.jpg

Flash tv show done changed the game, once you go black :wow:

Daps
The tone of the trailer just felt out of sync tbh. All those forced jokes to appease the critics lol. I also hope Aquaman is more than what that trailer showed. They have a chance to create something special with him, his screen presence alone is :banderas: