Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Considering they said that this Flash uses metals that astronauts use for their shuttles makes sense why it looks like that. He's supposed to get hooked up with an upgrade by Batfleck so he'll probably get another suit for the final battle:ehh:
The suit in his HQ looked different from the 1 that he was wearing at the end of the footage so Yeah, this sounds right.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That 20 seconds of Flash footage was better than anything Quiksilver did in Age of Ultron :mjlol:

What a fukking mess of a film that was :scust:

Them lies!!:russ:

giphy.gif

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Literally everywhere they're talking about the blatent tonal shift :aicmon:
Breh didn't you say that unless Snyder makes a Nolan quality dark SH movie he's setting himself up to fail?

I think the teaser was cool and accept it. It doesn't get me hype like Batman v Superman did.

Justice League is something that has to hit for the general audience. So it is what it is.

We still get Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad is in between BvS and Deadpool in tone. You know the solo Batman movie gon be lit.

Mistakes Zack Snyder made as a director were more the issues than the tone.
It's just amazing to me how so many people want these comicbook movies be the same
But hey...people getting exactly what they want. So enjoy :mjpls::sas2:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:beli: How many times are you gonna ignore that the BvS team said that it was going to be lighter than BvS before BvS even dropped?
1. And Snyder also said the reaction BvS made him want to change tone.

2. It's not even really about tone, it's about them trying to get in someone else's lane. So now we will have 2 universes with basically the same formula.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Do you think they will show Superman alive in any promo material? Should they?
Also, general question anyone got any estimates on the final gross of this movie? Is this supposed to be a billion $ movie or nah?
Personally I dont think they should show him, but I think they will...just like they shouldnt have shown Doomsday in the BvS trailers...but who knows cause we all know no one is going to see this movie because of superman. Im thinking they want it to hit the billy mark, obvs..not sure yet tho as BvS was a let down even tho it made money

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
1. And Snyder also said the reaction BvS made him want to change tone.

2. It's not even really about tone, it's about them trying to get in someone else's lane. So now we will have 2 universes with basically the same formula.

JL started filming a week after BvS came out. It would be literally impossible to change the tone on a script that was already done because of BvS' reaction. DC and Marvel have different tones, Marve/Disney would never put out a movie with a chick wearing hot shorts showing her ass or someone slapping and pissing on his gf. DC's tone is similar to Fox's Marvel not Disney's.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I'm not saying who's right and who's wrong, I'm saying in general there aren't discussions just pissing contests that turn into pissing and moaning contests. The whole marvel vs dc shyt is for the birds because it devolves into that shyt rather than cats who are intelligent, as seen in other threads, having intelligent discussions. Like @O.T.I.S. said, this is what happened to the Arcadium and why it stopped being any good. They had to clean house for that shyt to get back to even being a reasonable place
:umad:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It's just amazing to me how so many people want these comicbook movies be the same

I dont think its about being the same..... just be what they gave us in the comics and the animated series.

Justice League and Justice League Unlimited are EXCELLENT examples

How fukking hard is is for DC to give us "that"

They even drop the dope ass cartoons.

The cartoons have everything that cats want, but then when it comes to the movies its like "No no no we cant do that.... oh there was jokes in the cartoons, oh bu bu bu bu but people think we copying our comp so we cant do that"

No you dumb fukks, just be who you are and be true to yourself

Its like they having an identity crisis

JL and JLU are arguably some of the greatest cartoons of this millennium

Its amazing how they are scared to be what they are

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
also, I wanna touch on the "will they show Superman" discussion

I think thats easy.... of course they gonna show him later.... they gonna have too.

It wouldnt make since NOT so show him but then on ads or commercials you see the second or third billed name "Henry Cavil" in the credits.

That alone spoils it right there

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I dont think its about being the same..... just be what they gave us in the comics and the animated series.

Justice League and Justice League Unlimited are EXCELLENT examples

How fukking hard is is for DC to give us "that"

They even drop the dope ass cartoons.

The cartoons have everything that cats want, but then when it comes to the movies its like "No no no we cant do that.... oh there was jokes in the cartoons, oh bu bu bu bu but people think we copying our comp so we cant do that"

No you dumb fukks, just be who you are and be true to yourself

Its like they having an identity crisis

JL and JLU are arguably some of the greatest cartoons of this millennium

Its amazing how they are scared to be what they are
No they should do their own thing instead of jumping in to Marvel's lane

All they're going to do is come off as a lesser version.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The Barry and Bruce scene was corny as fukk and was a rip-off from Tony/Parker from Civil War

That Spider-Man scene was some lazy bullshyt so you can stop with the nonsense. "We need someone, fukk." *pulls out phone* "I'll just call Spider-Man :beli: "

"Hey kid, you ready?"

"Yeah but I have a shytty costume..."

"Don't worry, I'm Iron Man. Everything revolves around me, u hear? Here's some tech. Here's a special suit I made. I'm SMARTER than YOU."

Yeah, CW was real creative u dumb broad :russell: