Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Literally looks like the Armor from Injustice.

Keirsey Clemons will be Iris West now too?:gladbron:
kiersey-clemons-1367254797.jpg
:shaq:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I want to see this movie bruh but yeah I'm a bit apprehensive. I didn't like the footage but when the full trailer drops I think it's gonna be lit.

i dont think it was meant to be a trailer to inform us of the film.. just a teaser of what we can expect

plus keep in mind, filming isnt finished, editing is no where done, cgi cant be done until filming is over so all we got is a basic edit of what to expect and if this is it then im all in, looks real promising

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They were good tho, not corny and ain't disrupt the flow

Do people realize there's still months of filming and that this wasn't a trailer? It was footage that's been shot and was for the fans at Comic Con. The reason Snyder released it is because it would have gotten out anyway. Some of this footage will make the cut, some won't.

Y'all overreacting over nuthin :mjlol:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Do people realize there's still months of filming and that this wasn't a trailer? It was footage that's been shot and was for the fans at Comic Con. The reason Snyder released it is because it would have gotten out anyway. Some of this footage will make the cut, some won't.

Y'all overreacting over nuthin :mjlol:
was speaking in general for cbm not against a teaser trailer of an incomplete movie don't lump me with them Stan faggits

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yet u know all these Marvel stans are seeing suicide squad day one, just like the they did with bvs.

Of course they are! Just list DC Stans are seeing Dr. Strange day one just like they saw Cap 3 Day 1, 2, and 5:lolbron:

But that's besides the point:pachaha:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Superman is supposed to be dead, why show him at all in the first preview? If anything he will prob comeback in the last act of the movie Id assume.
Do you think they will show Superman alive in any promo material? Should they?
Also, general question anyone got any estimates on the final gross of this movie? Is this supposed to be a billion $ movie or nah?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Do you think they will show Superman alive in any promo material? Should they?
Also, general question anyone got any estimates on the final gross of this movie? Is this supposed to be a billion $ movie or nah?
They showed Doomsday in like the second trailer, I wouldn't put it past them to fukk up like that again :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That 20 seconds of Flash footage was better than anything Quiksilver did in Age of Ultron :mjlol:

What a fukking mess of a film that was :scust:

Age Of Ultron left me depressed.The film grain, everything, it was disgusting to me.

Joss Whedon is quite overrated IMO.

Other than the end battle, the first Avengers flick was :russell:....I started feeling claustrophobic on that cotdamn Helicarrier

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Well we have 2 options.

1. Either we start two separate discussion threads so the fans and supporters can have their discussion and the haters and naysayers can have theirs.

Or

2. We can stop catching feelings because of other's opinions and accept the fact that not everyone is going to agree.
On the internet?
tumblr_o91klfOLFE1qz6z2wo1_500.gif

That's a real knee-slapper right there.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I can Agree with that, only Wonder Woman I liked was the 500 Skin but I did like the Flash suit.. I just liked how it looked sorta Mechanically put together, IDK it looks Good with Ballistic Material too I guess.:manny:
Considering they said that this Flash uses metals that astronauts use for their shuttles makes sense why it looks like that. He's supposed to get hooked up with an upgrade by Batfleck so he'll probably get another suit for the final battle:ehh: