Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
how does the trailer show that cyborg is a token black member ?? :dahell:

do you guys just find BS to rant about or where you all born mentally challenged ??

Cybrg has a DAM MOTHERBOX inside him which HAS EVERYTHING ON THE MULTIVERSE, can shape up any weapon, can teleport anywhere, can uplink to the net and run things

movie IS NOT finished, so how do you a$$holes even know what role he plays ??

dense idiots..

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
tumblr_oavnfgIbwG1s5zf6fo1_1280.png
Literally looks like the Armor from Injustice.

Keirsey Clemons will be Iris West now too?:gladbron:
kiersey-clemons-1367254797.jpg

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I don't really see anyone defending the footage, it's weak but they felt they had to show something. When the full trailer drops I'm sure shyt is gonna look good to great, it definitely won't be worse...Hopefully since they are already committed to the is dcu. WW looks good, so if that movie delivers, suicide delivers, they back in the game. JL looking shaky so far but I won't bury them just yet.

JL looks shaky ?? is the movie even finihed filming yet ??

have you seen it ??

bruhh.. go kiss a train dawg... idiot

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah don't buy it lol. Sorry breh. You can pitch that tent somewhere else and see if it sticks but not with me. There's actual discussion and then there's diatribe. Most of the shyt in these threads degenerates into the second
That isn't exclusive to one side though.

Users are guilty on both sides.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That isn't exclusive to one side though.

Users are guilty on both sides.

I'm not saying who's right and who's wrong, I'm saying in general there aren't discussions just pissing contests that turn into pissing and moaning contests. The whole marvel vs dc shyt is for the birds because it devolves into that shyt rather than cats who are intelligent, as seen in other threads, having intelligent discussions. Like @O.T.I.S. said, this is what happened to the Arcadium and why it stopped being any good. They had to clean house for that shyt to get back to even being a reasonable place

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
That's something I'm not crazy about.

As much as I love Injustice, most of the costume designs were :trash: (aside from Wonder Woman, Shazam and Damian Nightwing).
I can Agree with that, only Wonder Woman I liked was the 500 Skin but I did like the Flash suit.. I just liked how it looked sorta Mechanically put together, IDK it looks Good with Ballistic Material too I guess.:manny: