Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Arcadium died because of that bullshyt

Nobody wants to hear that shyt in every thread. You nikkas literally come into ever DC thread with this homo shyt.

Im in all threads... If i like it then i like it regardless if its DC or Marvel.

I honestly dont see the point except you nikkas wanting attention

If that was a problem in the Arcadium..... With it no longer going on as much..... Why is it dead now and why isn't things more vibrant now?

No PEACE is boring!!:lolbron:

There always needs to be a war!!

Where it's Bron/Kobe hater/Stans.

Drake Stans/haters

Xbox Won vs LarryStation4 Stans

And the greatest of them all..... Marvel vs DC Stans wars!!:blessed:

The constant fukkery and comedy!!:russ:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Do you not read ? The writer of jl said Prior to the movie even starting filiming or of the release of b vs s that the plan was for jl to be lighter in tone

I said "light tone" not lighter. Man of Steel is "lighter" than Batman vs Superman however both still share the same morbid tone and were presented as much. Where is it here? :sas1:

Your messiah has even already told you the reason for this (didn't think they would go full Marvel though :damn:)

"When Batman v Superman came out, I was like, ‘Wow, okay, oof,’” said Snyder. “It did catch me off guard. I have had to, in my mind, make an adjustment. I do think that the tone of Justice League has changed because of what the fans have said

Zack Snyder Faces His Haters on the Set of Justice League

:whistle:

Look at what WB have previously presented at prior comic cons for the previous two films.

Now for The Shift! :sas1:

That Reset :whoo:

You and others bankrolled on WB sticking with the "dark tone" and "staying in their own lane" instead they just hit you with the :umad: and got Justice League looking like Joss Whedon's Avengers, which y'all loved to deride for it's tone, humor, fun, and quips :dead:.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If that was a problem in the Arcadium..... With it no longer going on as much..... Why is it dead now and why isn't things more vibrant now?

No PEACE is boring!!:lolbron:

There always needs to be a war!!

Where it's Bron/Kobe hater/Stans.

Drake Stans/haters

Xbox Won vs LarryStation4 Stans

And the greatest of them all..... Marvel vs DC Stans wars!!:blessed:

The constant fukkery and comedy!!:russ:
Well we have 2 options.

1. Either we start two separate discussion threads so the fans and supporters can have their discussion and the haters and naysayers can have theirs.

Or

2. We can stop catching feelings because of other's opinions and accept the fact that not everyone is going to agree.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well we have 2 options.

1. Either we start two separate discussion threads so the fans and supporters can have their discussion and the haters and naysayers can have theirs.

Or

2. We can stop catching feelings because of other's opinions and accept the fact that not everyone is going to agree.

:jbhmm: The latter would obviously be the best answer and option but this is the internet so in truth, option 1 will probably be what we do:snoop:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Well we have 2 options.

Or

:ehh:

And as someone who considers themselves neutral on these matters, I have to say the Justice League footage does not excite me at all. I'm actually worried. But the Wonder Woman trailer looks great. I hope they both do well, but I need another trailer for JL to get excited.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not sure what rhe controversy is, they've been saying for a while that the JL movie would be lighter in tone than MoS/BvS. Definitely since before the BvS reviews started coming in.

Noone was hating on those comments then (from the "DC camp") so why should people object to it now?

You're assuming people actually read tho instead of just pulling stuff out of their asses. Like Terrio didn't say months ago that JL would be lighter in tone and like it wasn't brought up in the media and in his interviews while they were on the publicity tour back in February/March.

And as far as the "teaser" goes, they're selling you on the tone of the movie based on what they have right now so that's it

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
There are no strict guidelines you have to follow when it comes to CBMs. If that's the case then we would've had Ant-Man/Wasp in the Avengers, Spiderman showing up in the NY battle, Martian Manhunter & GL in the OG JL line-up, a Clark Kent that goes into a phone booth to change etc.

Wasting your time breh lol.

Dark Knight is heralded as one of the greatest if not the greatest comic book flick of all time but it takes several liberties with its source material, as does batman begins, as does even Donner's superman and Burton's Batman. And damn near all of the Marvel flicks.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You're assuming people actually read tho instead of just pulling stuff out of their asses. Like Terrio didn't say months ago that JL would be lighter in tone and like it wasn't brought up in the media and in his interviews while they were on the publicity tour back in February/March.

And as far as the "teaser" goes, they're selling you on the tone of the movie based on what they have right now so that's it
I'm convinced the Haters are the biggest stans. They have more posts in this thread then people who actually want to see the movie:pachaha:

If I don't like something I shyt on it then move on like normal people, not obsess over it like a scorn loser with no life:mjlol:
Ex: AOU where I have at tops 5 posts, Ant man maybe 3 and so on and so on

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm convinced the Haters are the biggest stans. They have more posts in this thread then people who actually want to see the movie:pachaha:

If I don't like something I shyt on it then move on like normal people, not obsess over it like a scorn loser with no life:mjlol:
Ex: AOU where I have at tops 5 posts, Ant man maybe 3 and so on and so on

One of my favorite Jay-Z lines: What I eat don't make you shyt.

State your peace, move on. If someone is having a discussion with you cool but other than that, let nikkas live. Crab ass dudes

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I dont even like dc like that ( i shouldnt even say that, ive only ever paid attention to bats) but yall bytchin is a waste if energy.

I look foward to sny new comic flick. Crying cause dc is "using" a marvel formula when marvel and dc have historicaly copied each other since day 1 is quite corny n makin the rest of us marvel stans look bad.

Looks cool. Lets c what happens.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
One of my favorite Jay-Z lines: What I eat don't make you shyt.

State your peace, move on. If someone is having a discussion with you cool but other than that, let nikkas live. Crab ass dudes

The haters that constantly vent their frustrations, you have to understand that it stems from a feeling of wanting these movies to be much better than they are.

Regardless of where you lean, we are ALL united here by our passion for the material.

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
Yall thought that was a trailer :mjlol:......they just strung random clips to wet people's appetite. dialogue was good and visually the shots were nice. i don't know what some of yall were expecting, not sure if they are done filming yet either. But still Goatstice League is coming :blessed:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The haters that constantly vent their frustrations, you have to understand that it stems from a feeling of wanting these movies to be much better than they are.

Regardless of where you lean, we are ALL united here by our passion for the material.

Nah don't buy it lol. Sorry breh. You can pitch that tent somewhere else and see if it sticks but not with me. There's actual discussion and then there's diatribe. Most of the shyt in these threads degenerates into the second