Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Wasn't a real trailer. Was meh. Just some thrown together footage.
:sas1:

I can tell The Flash is gonna annoy me , I don't even wanna watch it now

He gives me that Michael Cera/Facebook Lex Luthor Vibe
The quips and comedy between the flash and the riddler lex Luthor :banderas:

This will be so much better because it's not marvel :whew:

Arcadium died because of that bullshyt

Nobody wants to hear that shyt in every thread. You nikkas literally come into ever DC thread with this homo shyt.

Im in all threads... If i like it then i like it regardless if its DC or Marvel.

I honestly dont see the point except you nikkas wanting attention
It's just funny a bunch of people shytted on marvel to hype of BVS because of the tone and "fun" and some other bullshyt and now they backtracking when this footage is basically dollar store marvel. Nobody would care if so much shyt wasn't talked in the past about films having to be a certain way to be good.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:sas1:

The quips and comedy between the flash and the riddler lex Luthor :banderas:

This will be so much better because it's not marvel :whew:

It's just funny a bunch of people shytted on marvel to hype of BVS because of the tone and "fun" and some other bullshyt and now they backtracking when this footage is basically dollar store marvel. Nobody would care if so much shyt wasn't talked in the past about films having to be a certain way to be good.
Who's backtracking? Show some receipts :sas2:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Soooo my peeps tell me that JL will film here in october

535884415_1280x720.jpg

hornbjarg_vesturferdir.jpg

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm scared brehs, this shyt looks like a movie where they trying to be "funny" instead of serious with the tone. Also to me flash seems more wally west-ish than barry allen.

That cyborg shot must've been like his flashback or something because he's already a cyborg.

I guess superman is going to return at the end of the movie.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh: I could drop some more facts on you but you'll just respond with more BS and how you know how to run a Cinematic Universe because you've seen the cartoons, read some comics and post on a message board. Like the Riddler said...

latest

Anyone with sense and creativity can tell a story. Story telling and solid story telling that can lead to world building doesn't mean someone is rich and has little to do with running a business.

That said I can understand why you are catching feelings and don't really want to express your "facts", its okay.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Breh, I honestly don't care about the majority of these cats' opinions. But sometimes it's fun to shyt on nikkas using pure logic and see what bullshyt they try to comeback at you with. I had spare time:lolbron:
If only you had some pure logic might have been fun.
:sas2:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
t's just funny a bunch of people shytted on marvel to hype of BVS because of the tone and "fun" and some other bullshyt and now they backtracking when this footage is basically dollar store marvel. Nobody would care if so much shyt wasn't talked in the past about films having to be a certain way to be good.

Light tone all of a sudden doesn't matter.
Comedy, humor, "jokes", "quips" and "fun" all of sudden doesn't matter.
WB/DC having their "own lane" staying in it suddenly doesn't matter.
Critics and Reviews all of a sudden don't matter.
Box Office all of a sudden doesn't matter.

DC stans y'all :mjlol:

The 180 has been nothing but utter comedy :mjlol:.

WB hit them with that reset and shift :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
They can switch up the tone all they want, the problem wasn't tone.

The main problem was snyder and terrio, and that's something that still hasn't changed.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I think in all these back-and-forth make belief stan wars we're losing sight of the fact that the trailer is simply basura. :yeshrug:
I don't really see anyone defending the footage, it's weak but they felt they had to show something. When the full trailer drops I'm sure shyt is gonna look good to great, it definitely won't be worse...Hopefully since they are already committed to the is dcu. WW looks good, so if that movie delivers, suicide delivers, they back in the game. JL looking shaky so far but I won't bury them just yet.