Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Yep now read what that was a response to, and you'll be on the way to contributing to an intelligent conversation.

Well thats my point, unless they are going to say the GL didn't exist until after the BvS or that Earth had no GL until after BvS you have a problem IMHO.

But you didn't address the GL issue, you threw out, in my opinion, poor options for why he wouldn't be there, I addressed your options and then you changed the subject completely.
So hey if you want to jump on a new subject fine, I have no obligation to follow you.
So yeah that would make you the one grasping at straws after hearing responses to your suggestion.

YOu haven't countered any argument I made because I never said they needed to be exactly like the source material, I simply said they are writing themselves into a corner with the DC movie universe in how they are handling Hal and the GLC.

So hey you can continue to catch feelings and dodge, but that has nothing to do with me, thats on you.

--
:sas1:
Yeah, the person who isn't judging a film, that's a year away from releasing, based off a teaser trailer is the one catching feelings. Sure boss. You complained about GL not being introduced yet. I said he might be doing other shyt. You then proceeded to bring up stuff that is from the source material and also brought up Marvel. I countered that with a response you knew displayed your blatant bias and you claimed to not care about source material when you were bringing up source material the whole time. How is me saying he might be doing other shyt a "poor option" unless you're basing it on source material?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Well thats my point, unless they are going to say the GL didn't exist until after the BvS or that Earth had no GL until after BvS you have a problem IMHO.

They can easily just explain that the GL corp. Didn't see a need for earth to have a green lantern till these alien invasions.

The green lantern movie can be about them going through the process of finding someone worthy (hal) and training him.

Why are you nitpicking so hard?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Yeah, the person who isn't judging a film, that's a year away from releasing, based off a teaser trailer is the one catching feelings. Sure boss. You complained about GL not being introduced yet. I said he might be doing other shyt. You then proceeded to bring up stuff that is from the source material and also brought up Marvel. I countered that with a response you knew displayed your blatant bias and you claimed to not care about source material when you were bringing up source material the whole time. How is me saying he might be doing other shyt a "poor option" unless you're basing it on source material?

How can I judge a movie that hasn't released. I'm talking about issues in the movie world and sure I'm using information they provided the public to do so. You seem very agitated about tit, but that is on you.

You got mad about me talking about logical issues with GL. You got mad posted some issues or cop outs. I responded to your issues and cop outs. Then you say forget GL lets talk about the comics. That isn't countering anything thats called changing the subject.

As for saying its a poor option, I specifically told you how its a poor option in the movie universe and i told you ways they could help in bypassing it as well. Again though you seem super sensitive about it.

They can easily just explain that the GL corp. Didn't see a need for earth to have a green lantern till these alien invasions.

The green lantern movie can be about them going through the process of finding someone worthy (hal) and training him.

So they would rewrite the whole back story of the GLC and make Hal younger and less experienced than Bruce and Clark and for what, because like I said they didn't think to create their movie world before they started filming, which is my point for the get go.

Yeah do a GL origin again, but my point is they have to do all this shyt again when they could have set the universe up properly with better character introduction and selection for Justice League and cameo, but didn't because they had no real vision at the beginning.

Hal could have been in the movie, they should have just made a better villain and made him capable of breaking Hal's constructs.

They said it will be explained in Thor: Ragnorak.

They came out after the deal, they were filmed before the deal. Marvel wasn't just gonna put the character in the movie when they had developed the universe and properly plan his introduction, something DC clearly didn't do with their movie universe and now we see the problems.

That said this is why I htink the Spidey intro is terrible and messed up (imho) compared to how it would have been if they always had the rights, they had to shoehorn him in.

We know JL movie isn't staring a Green Arrow, any Green Lanterns, and will be mainly focused on Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Aquaman, and The Flash. How do we know this, because they told us this.

If WB knew what they were doing when they initially started their film universe, why did management cut the budget on the two JL movies and create DC Films as a real studio (finally) and copy the Marvel central managed IP philosophy.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Marfool" :heh:. " MARFOOL" :laff:
You nikkas are really using that word unironically :mjlol:?

:laff: :laff: :laff: :pachaha:

Bless your hearts.

926.gif

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Snyder will fukk it all up again. "Marfools" stay winning :wow:...

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Mods need to get in. These threads and check this bytchasss stanning shyt

You nikkas really fukked up a good thread because of bullshyt biases

And its the SAME bum ass nikkas with the SAME nitpicking arguments even when they get explained to them like a child... Turning this fukking forum into the Arcadium

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

not only that

Its like where was ANYONE during the events of these movies?

They showed where Batman was, why in the fukk couldnt they do that with ANY other character?

Where was Wonder Woman during Zod?

Where was Aquaman during BvS?

So if they didnt explain that then why in the fukk is it such a big deal where the GL corp is when they havent been introduced???

And JL is a 2 part movie... What makes you nikkas think they wont be introduced during or before then?

Gotdamn you nikkas are trying to be slow on purpose or something

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Hating on this trailer is like hating on the avengers teaser at the end of Captain America: The First Avenger.

That being said, Barry Allen's mischaracterization still bugs me. It's like they're freestyling. And the fukkin hair color. I hated when sam raimi did it w/ flash thompson. Barry is blond. And thor-blonde, not grant justin blonde. Wally is a redhead. Aquaman is blonde. Lois Lane has mostly been raven-haired.

Whatever. :mjlol:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Hal could have been in the movie, they should have just made a better villain and made him capable of breaking Hal's constructs.

They said it will be explained in Thor: Ragnorak.

Lol, 1st you said that they explained where they are, now you're saying it will be explained in Thor when the writers stated themselves that they didn't put them in the movie because their powers are too OP. I'll use your logic on why GL isn't in BvS or MOS, it'll be explained in Justice League :pachaha:

They came out after the deal, they were filmed before the deal. Marvel wasn't just gonna put the character in the movie when they had developed the universe and properly plan his introduction, something DC clearly didn't do with their movie universe and now we see the problems.

Jessica Jones started production on February 5th and ended in August. For perspective Ant-Man started production Aug. 18th and ended Dec. 4th 2014.

That said this is why I htink the Spidey intro is terrible and messed up (imho) compared to how it would have been if they always had the rights, they had to shoehorn him in.

:ohhh: But I thought Marvel planned everything out unlike DC? Which is it?

We know JL movie isn't staring a Green Arrow, any Green Lanterns, and will be mainly focused on Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Aquaman, and The Flash. How do we know this, because they told us this.

Where's the proof? No one knew Mera was in the movie until she was cast, same with Jim Gordon, rumors of Black Canary you don't know who's in the movie

If WB knew what they were doing when they initially started their film universe, why did management cut the budget on the two JL movies and create DC Films as a real studio (finally) and copy the Marvel central managed IP philosophy.

:mjlol: they didn't cut the budget, if they did then prove it and DC Films isn't a studio, it's a division of WB. For example Marvel can make a random love story movie with no Superheroes if they wanted because it's their studio. Feige is the president of that studio, DC Films doesn't have a president, just two overseers who report to WB.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
random weed theory, brehs. i was watching this trailer earlier, and cyborg being shoe horned in just bothered me. we comparing gods, meta-humans, aliens to just a regular black football player. the whole slanted power dynamic just feeds into the "affirmative action" narrative. so im thinking, why didn't they put martian man hunter on the squad and make him a black guy.

:jbhmm: so im like, who could voice him that has that animated JLA tone, etc. then it hit me, we already have one:

MV5BMTc0NjczNDc1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDU0Mjg1._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

:whoo:

googled to see if anyone had any theories, came across this:
Swanwick is MM

latest

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Mods need to get in. These threads and check this bytchasss stanning shyt

You nikkas really fukked up a good thread because of bullshyt biases

And its the SAME bum ass nikkas with the SAME nitpicking arguments even when they get explained to them like a child... Turning this fukking forum into the Arcadium

for what?? This is the result of "cannibalization":russ:

Some of the cats that niccas are call calling Marvel stans are die hard DC stans..:mjlol:

This DC Stan on DC Stan violence..... shyts out of control in here.... but dont blame Marvel.... blame them Dumb Comp stans:lolbron:

Sidenote.... the Arcadium is DEAD due to the lack of wars:sas2:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I believe teh writers said the real reason is power, but that it would be covered in movie universe by them both being involved in the Thor: Ragnorak storyline.
I don't really understand what point you are trying to make continuing on, they covered their base in movie universe.

Yeah, what is your point about production dates? Ant-Man was written and filmed and re filmed before tehy got the license back. Jessica Jenes was written and budgeted before the rights got back and Spider-Man was formally introduced into the world in Civil War. So it seems you are a little confused in what you are talking about.

How can Marvel plan out getting the rights from Sony? That literally makes no sense.

Where is the proof, its in the advertisement for the JL movie and the respective movies being made for the DC Film universe. They are making a Flash movie, Wonder Woman movie, and Aquaman movie, we have screenshots of Cyborg as well, and Batman and Superman are already introduced. On top of that all the major ad shots for JL movie have the mentioned characters in them heavily.

Marvel works for Disney, they do what disney says or the ceo gets laid off. Same relationship that DC Films has with WB and you know that.