Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the footage looked so and so like your typical summer Marvel popcorn flick. DC are really scraping the bottom of the barrel if they are indeed using Marvel's formula.

I can do without cyborg, can we get John Stewart, Martian Manhunter, looks like Snyder isn't going to be using Superman either. This whole universe is a big mess and what do you expect with Zack overseeing this, Bats costume looks like trash compared to the Batman vs Superman.

I loved the animated DC shows all of them so I'll watch it but I'm not expecting much.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Swanwick is MM

latest
:ohhh:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Yeah the footage looked so and so like your typical summer Marvel popcorn flick. DC are really scraping the bottom of the barrel if they are indeed using Marvel's formula.

I can do without cyborg, can we get John Stewart, Martian Manhunter, looks like Snyder isn't going to be using Superman either. This whole universe is a big mess and what do you expect with Zack overseeing this, Bats costume looks like trash compared to the Batman vs Superman.

I loved the animated DC shows all of them so I'll watch it but I'm not expecting much.
Superman is supposed to be dead, why show him at all in the first preview? If anything he will prob comeback in the last act of the movie Id assume.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
for what?? This is the result of "cannibalization":russ:

Some of the cats that niccas are call calling Marvel stans are die hard DC stans..:mjlol:

This DC Stan on DC Stan violence..... shyts out of control in here.... but dont blame Marvel.... blame them Dumb Comp stans:lolbron:

Sidenote.... the Arcadium is DEAD due to the lack of wars:sas2:
you know the beef is over when they scream for mercy :whoo:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
"BvS was too dark and joyless :scusthov:"

"JL trying to hard with all these jokes :scust:"

It seems like Warner Bros just can't find that perfect balance with some folks :heh:

Months before BvS came out.

Snyder/Terrio: BvS will be a very dark movie and will be setting up things for future movies. Justice League will be much lighter in tone.

*After BvS* Dammmnn these motherfukkas love dark movies

*After Justice League trailer* Dammmmn these motherfukkas got no plan at all. So now yall wanna be Marvel

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Zack already said supes was gonna be in the movie at comic con, Henry Cavil even showed up at the panel

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I believe teh writers said the real reason is power, but that it would be covered in movie universe by them both being involved in the Thor: Ragnorak storyline.
I don't really understand what point you are trying to make continuing on, they covered their base in movie universe.

Yeah, what is your point about production dates? Ant-Man was written and filmed and re filmed before tehy got the license back. Jessica Jenes was written and budgeted before the rights got back and Spider-Man was formally introduced into the world in Civil War. So it seems you are a little confused in what you are talking about.

How can Marvel plan out getting the rights from Sony? That literally makes no sense.

Where is the proof, its in the advertisement for the JL movie and the respective movies being made for the DC Film universe. They are making a Flash movie, Wonder Woman movie, and Aquaman movie, we have screenshots of Cyborg as well, and Batman and Superman are already introduced. On top of that all the major ad shots for JL movie have the mentioned characters in them heavily.

Marvel works for Disney, they do what disney says or the ceo gets laid off. Same relationship that DC Films has with WB and you know that.

:dwillhuh: I could drop some more facts on you but you'll just respond with more BS and how you know how to run a Cinematic Universe because you've seen the cartoons, read some comics and post on a message board. Like the Riddler said...

latest

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
for what?? This is the result of "cannibalization":russ:

Some of the cats that niccas are call calling Marvel stans are die hard DC stans..:mjlol:

This DC Stan on DC Stan violence..... shyts out of control in here.... but dont blame Marvel.... blame them Dumb Comp stans:lolbron:

Sidenote.... the Arcadium is DEAD due to the lack of wars:sas2:
Arcadium died because of that bullshyt

Nobody wants to hear that shyt in every thread. You nikkas literally come into ever DC thread with this homo shyt.

Im in all threads... If i like it then i like it regardless if its DC or Marvel.

I honestly dont see the point except you nikkas wanting attention

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I can tell The Flash is gonna annoy me , I don't even wanna watch it now

He gives me that Michael Cera/Facebook Lex Luthor Vibe