Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
marfooL stans REALLY complaining about a teaser for a movie that isnt finished filming yet ?

they gave us a damn teaser and nikkas complaining about outfits... didnt see this level of nitpicking when the Civil War scene of bucky/cap tag teaming Stark looking like a N64 game consol came out ''movie isnt finished editing'' they said

this movie ISNT EVEN FINISHED FILMING.. a lot of these things would be edited properly by then. you idiots just complaining ''JUST BECAUSE'' all bark with no substance..

complaining bout Ezra millers acting like you aint had Grant for 2 seasons of course you gonna be cool with him but let be reality that nikkas suit SUCKS ass and tv actors DONT, DONT even transcend films so that shyt aint gonna work at all..

Miller gonna kill it as Flash and i love how they edited the speed force when he used it.. looks beautiful, work of art...

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even talking about the source material
Only time Hal wasn't involved in something on Earth was when he got exhiled and they made him leave earth sector for about a year.
Most of the time though classically and even pre-new 52 Hal is doing big shyt that happens on earth, much like Sinestro knew what happened on his home world. A alien invasion of earth is going to get a GL attendent of that sector on notice, period and there is no way you can not notify that.
:dwillhuh:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
They always planned for JL to be lighter than BVS and MOS. Even before BVS came out on 25th of March

pciNQbd.png

/thread basically.. fuccin marfool dikk eaters

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

Yep now read what that was a response to, and you'll be on the way to contributing to an intelligent conversation.

GL hasn't even been introduced, so why would we have a reason for why they weren't present?

Well thats my point, unless they are going to say the GL didn't exist until after the BvS or that Earth had no GL until after BvS you have a problem IMHO.

Oh, I'm grasping at straws when I've already addressed the Green Lantern issue and you've been responding with things that aren't established in the movie universe but only the source material. But when I counter your argument using source material from a company that is apparently structured, you then weren't talking about source material. But I'm the one grasping at straws, right? If Green Lantern hasn't been established in the DCEU yet, then what is the issue with him not being in the JL movie, besides source material?

But you didn't address the GL issue, you threw out, in my opinion, poor options for why he wouldn't be there, I addressed your options and then you changed the subject completely.
So hey if you want to jump on a new subject fine, I have no obligation to follow you.
So yeah that would make you the one grasping at straws after hearing responses to your suggestion.

YOu haven't countered any argument I made because I never said they needed to be exactly like the source material, I simply said they are writing themselves into a corner with the DC movie universe in how they are handling Hal and the GLC.

So hey you can continue to catch feelings and dodge, but that has nothing to do with me, thats on you.

--
:sas1:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Only time Hal wasn't involved in something on Earth was when he got exhiled and they made him leave earth sector for about a year.
Most of the time though classically and even pre-new 52 Hal is doing big shyt that happens on earth, much like Sinestro knew what happened on his home world. A alien invasion of earth is going to get a GL attendent of that sector on notice, period and there is no way you can not notify that.

So I have to ask are you really aware of hal jordan?

The flash not technically even being "the flash" but just Barry is a issue to me.
Aquaman not really caring about what happens on land is consistant.
Cyborg is misplaced and truly makes no sense, Wonder Woman even knowing about Lex's shyt makes no sense.

Those are all plot elements I mainly overlook becaues its been done, but they could have changed the Hal situation if he shows up.

LOL, yeah Lex got to get clearances on the GL logo, Guardians had to talk to him.
Be aware you arguing with a guy that's defending writers that felt it was appropriate to have lex Luthor design the justice leagues outfits and present them via email. I don't think he's gonna get that GL should involved :mjlol:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
gonna be putting a lot of clowns on ignore cause these threads gonna be hella unbearable for the next 3 years... it ws fun at first with the back n forths but the unecessary and purposeful nitpicking is going to far.. tired of thee dikkheads

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Be aware you arguing with a guy that's defending writers that felt it was appropriate to have lex Luthor design the justice leagues outfits and present them via email. I don't think he's gonna get that GL should involved :mjlol:

Damn, if that is the case you are right.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Not nitpicking just a want of internal logic in movies.
Avengers typically have a reason for not appearing in Avenger mashups though. I believe they have said Hulk and Thor aren't present in Civil War because they are doing something in Thor: Ragnorok.

Yeah but how would the average viewer know that without researching since it wasn't mentioned in the film? See how that works?

SpiderMan wasn't in JJ or DD because when they were filmed Spiderman wasn't a Marvel property (real reason), movie reason, is that there was no SpiderMan until Civil War when Tony Stark helped Peter Parker create and name him.

Jessica Jones & Daredevil S2 came out after they got the deal. That's why i mentioned Ant-Man, the deal was done in Feb. 2015. Spiderman already existed after AOU and Tony didn't create him. He had his own costume and web shooters he built himself meaning that he was already fighting crime for a minute.

I never said anything about showing Sinestro Corp War or that it needed to be filmed or even be a story or a part of MOS of BvS, try to read how Sinestro Corp entered the coversation.

I have a perfect idea how movies work and how you build up a mythos, DC is failing at building their world properly with their questionable inclusion or ignoring of pretty major DC heavy hitters that should be involved.

What "Heavy-Hitters"? GL is on the slate and we don't even know who's making cameos in other films. Hell JL doesn't even have an official casting list. You're just assuming everything because you saw a trailer of an unfinished movie, it's call wait and see.

It would have made more sense, for it to be Hal included in BvS than Wonder Woman, when you thnk about it, and the Wonder Woman movie alone could have ended with Batman or whoever they decided would create the team approaching her in present day.

Why are you so obsessed with Hal breh? If Hal was in BvS then the movie would've been over in 30 mins. He would've thrown Doomsday in space then the movie would be over.

That said you have to actually have a vision and a ultimate end goal in creation, and until now they haven't really had that, just going off Snyder's whims and that fukked them over a great deal in properly building their world IMHO.

I didn't know that you work at WB and know what they're doing behind the scenes. Funny you would post this the same day David Ayer commented on people assuming things they know nothing about.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real reason Thor or Hulk weren't in Civil War

"Civil War" Screenwriters Reveal Why Hulk And Thor Were Sidelined

“You put those guys in a fight, it’s over quickly," said Markus in reference to the green behemoth and the God of Thunder. "It’s like, ‘Well, we have the Hulk on our side.’ Oh, fine, then.”

“Yeah, I guess we should just call this off,” added co-writer Stephen McFeely.

“You’ve got to kind of choose your roster depending on what kind of fight you want to have,” concluded Markus.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Honestly I might the only one who likes that DC has a serious tone:yeshrug:
I like serious conflict avengers 1 was kinda wacky cuz I didn't care about new York being destroyed loki didn't seem menacing:yeshrug:.age of ultron was better cuz ultron was going to throw a meteorite to kill billions of people:ohhh:
That's why I hope they do darkseid right in JL2 he has to be menacing:francis:
You're not the only one. I prefer a more serious tone but fans demanded it so DC is responding.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
random weed theory, brehs. i was watching this trailer earlier, and cyborg being shoe horned in just bothered me. we comparing gods, meta-humans, aliens to just a regular black football player. the whole slanted power dynamic just feeds into the "affirmative action" narrative. so im thinking, why didn't they put martian man hunter on the squad and make him a black guy.

:jbhmm: so im like, who could voice him that has that animated JLA tone, etc. then it hit me, we already have one:

laurence-fishburne-black-ish.jpg

:whoo: perry white

googled to see if anyone had any theories, came across this:

Manhunter has been known to live multiple lives I believe they showed this in the JL animated series, his powers do include telepathy and shape-shifting.

My theory is MM has been living among everyone at the Daily Planet maybe trying to find a lead on something white martin related, when Lois sends him the paper on Superman he doesn't go freak out and go holy shyt balls aliens?! he is calm and against printing it because he is afraid that he might get found out if people start looking for aliens on earth.

When everything's over in Man Of Steel and Clark has got a job at the planet that's probably some time after they started reconstructing Metropolis, that time gap would allow Superman some time to make it up to everybody and start helping people. People know who Superman is by this time so people at the planet will also know, you think a god-like being can hide behind a pair of glasses?

MM has set up a telepathic field around Metropolis so anyone within Metropolis will not Clark Kent as Superman and the reason he has not made himself known to the public is because the telepathic field plus the shape shifting has made him weak and if let them go the public will know MM exist and who Clark Kent really is.

Last edited: