Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
What did happen to that one poster that was the #1 DCEU fan/apoligist and hype man. Think his avatar had a white hip hop duo. Poor guy he must be slitting his wrists right now with marvel set to do 2 billion in a span of 2 months and change

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
What did happen to that one poster that was the #1 DCEU fan/apoligist and hype man. Think his avatar had a white hip hop duo. Poor guy he must be slitting his wrists right now with marvel set to do 2 billion in a span of 2 months and change
No true fan of comics thinks like that

The fact that these movies even exist is a dream come true to us.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: nikkas still uppin this thread.

The DCEU is on life support.

Sucks too man.

Infinity War broke presale records in 5 hrs.

I loved the JL animated shyt man wtf went wrong here?

What execs saw a rough cut of these flicks and said shyt was A-1?

What makes this even more pitiful is WB unlike Marvel owns all their characters- no excuses. They milked Donner/Burton/Nolan and totally dropped the ball on their whole catalogue. Now they're playing sloppy catchup.

They have completely hosed my childhood.

This shyt is an epic fail.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
No true fan of comics thinks like that

The fact that these movies even exist is a dream come true to us.
Wait are you saying he was a phoney because he came across like a bit of a nut. Constantly making threads to slander marvel and find the most minute positive to praise DC.

Are you saying Its impossible to be a fan of dark comics and feel what marvel do is a tad kid like?

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
He'll pop up again when the first Aquaman trailer comes out and make a thread on it:pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

He'll pop up again when the first Aquaman trailer comes out and make a thread on it:pachaha:

Actually:mjgrin:

He still is around but just got a different name (alias):bryan:

He's crossed a couple of yall paths but he hasnt been as evident or over the top.:myman:

I wont blow his spot up (cuz I was last week but then was like "na... fukk it, let him live since he being on some humble piece shyt":lolbron:)

But just stay woke:russ:

Martha

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that's why I really enjoyed this flick. Maybe tied with BVS DC as my favorite; in fact i might like JL more because it didn't cram too much in.
Knowing they cut and changed scenes to fit a 2 hour mandate makes it hard for me to rate it high even though I did enjoy it over all

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I think that's why I really enjoyed this flick. Maybe tied with BVS DC as my favorite; in fact i might like JL more because it didn't cram too much in.
I think thats why i have hated the DCEU mostly. Their trailers built my expectation reminding me of what i loved about DC as a kid/teen and then the movies underdeliver. Only movie that was decent was WW but i had no investment in that. BVS was what really hurt, i wanted that movie to be so good. Here you have source material for comicheads over there and an animated movie over here yet they still some how bungled it. And then JL is even more pointless. Only saving grace is fans finally made a statement with their wallets

Ps star wars pansys take note

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Knowing they cut and changed scenes to fit a 2 hour mandate makes it hard for me to rate it high even though I did enjoy it over all

I was surprised how it came out at 2 hours. I thought the pacing and editing were gonna kill it, but it was decent. :ld:

I think thats why i have hated the DCEU mostly. Their trailers built my expectation reminding me of what i loved about DC as a kid/teen and then the movies underdeliver. Only movie that was decent was WW but i had no investment in that. BVS was what really hurt, i wanted that movie to be so good. Here you have source material for comicheads over there and an animated movie over here yet they still some how bungled it. And then JL is even more pointless. Only saving grace is fans finally made a statement with their wallets

I remember trying my best to give BVS positive thoughts after watching it. The next day I gave up. :pachaha:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

People are just going to have to accept that when comics are made into movies that they'll deviate from the source material. I thought Marvel would be the ones to really stick to it but I guess it's all about what works for a movie.