Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
instead of making Shuri the female black panther i would love to see MCU switch things up and let her become that black female Iron Man if something happens to Tony in Infinity War 1 and 2

Riri-Williams-Iron-Man-Main.jpg
Heard em mention that on a podcast, think it was kevin smiths fat man on batman...would be a great idea...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

:francis: snyder snyder snyder wtf is this, you stans legit applaud this dude? seems those early reactions of it bein unwatchable was true, while the version we got was ass/meh it sounds like it was leagues (:lolbron:) better than what we would have got, minus the action snyder does do dope action and visuals i'll give him that like i always do.

Yo, if this cut ever came out?! :mjgrin:The universe had mercy on all of us. :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

cenoflg

Pro
Daps
damn this was trash

as a standalone movie it might be all right, but this is justice league. supposed to be culmination of the whole universe
this was supposed to be bigger than the avengers super man Batman flash Wonder Woman solo movies should've came first then introduced Aquaman green lantern the Martian and hawk girl on the justice league movie fukk cyborg have someone else to play flash that can act shyt is supposed to be legendary Batman vs superman had so much potential is frustrating for someone who grew up loving this shyt:mjcry:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
this was supposed to be bigger than the avengers super man Batman flash Wonder Woman solo movies should've came first then introduced Aquaman green lantern the Martian and hawk girl on the justice league movie fukk cyborg have someone else to play flash that can act shyt is supposed to be legendary Batman vs superman had so much potential is frustrating for someone who grew up loving this shyt:mjcry:
There's always the sequel :troll:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Brehs what's the word on BR releases, any piff exclusives I should be aiming for or is WB not putting much effort into this as well?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs what's the word on BR releases, any piff exclusives I should be aiming for or is WB not putting much effort into this as well?
Minimum effort in my opinion, but I'll be buying it anyway.
Hopefully in 20 years they'll release the Snyder cut like they did with the Richard Donner cut of Superman 2