Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Truth is the real Snyder justice league stop existing the minute they did a huge rewrite after bvs and dropped the 2nd film.
Basically. The movie we got was neither Synder's nor even Whedon's. It was a weird chimera stitched together using their work made due to WB being reactionary following BvS but not wanting to delay the film.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zack Snyder shares photos of deleted ‘Justice League’ scenes

Aquaman-JL-Deleted.jpg

Barry-Allen-JL-Deleted.jpg

Iris-West-JL-Deleted.jpg

Martha-Lois-JL-Deleted.jpg
:wow: I need that Snyder cut. We could've had Darkseid, bruhs :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Zack-Snyder-Justice-League-Cemetery-Scene.jpg

:francis: Whedon reshot this to give us Cyborg and Flash digging up a grave cracking jokes

Whedon is garbage. Age of Ultron is trash. It's why I took about 5 months to finally sit down and watch JL. Anything with Whedon's fingerprints on it is trash. First Avengers was successful because Feige and Disney had their hands all over it.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I can't stand either one of these directors, they both can kick rocks.

Whedon = Too much cheese. Not enough substance.

Snyder = Boring as hell. Pretentious, overdone and dry...stop trying to be bizzaro Nolan.

Stop letting these dudes ruin shyt. And keep that weirdo Singer away from this shyt too.

Can't believe they fukked this movie up :snoop:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I can't stand either one of these directors, they both can kick rocks.

Whedon = Too much cheese. Not enough substance.

Snyder = Boring as hell. Pretentious, overdone and dry...stop trying to be bizzaro Nolan.

Stop letting these dudes ruin shyt. And keep that weirdo Singer away from this shyt too.

Can't believe they fukked this movie up :snoop:

repped for the bolded alone.:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Whedon is garbage. Age of Ultron is trash. It's why I took about 5 months to finally sit down and watch JL. Anything with Whedon's fingerprints on it is trash. First Avengers was successful because Feige and Disney had their hands all over it.
So Snyder shot that terrible lil fight with Supers and Wonder woman?

Synder's fights are usually more epic than that so I assumed it was Wheatys version

Come to think of it there's nothing in JL more epic than Supers vs Zod or Batman vs Superman in BVS

:dahell:

edit:

finally copped on Vudu and watched it for a 3rd time

overall it's behind MOS and BVS (Both films that I loved, never had and never will understand the hate for those films, especially MOS, it sh1ts on every superman film before it, Richard Donner had Superman throwing the S symbol on enemies like a blanket FOH) but better than Wonder Woman (which I also enjoyed but thought was highly overrated) It could have been better but it pretty much delivered in the sense that its basically a Justice League Unlimited cartoon come to life.

My DCEU film rankings again....fav to least fav.

1. Man of Steel
2. BvS
3. Justice League
4. Wonder Woman
5. Suicide Squad

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Snyder shot that terrible lil fight with Supers and Wonder woman?

Synder's fights are usually more epic than that so I assumed it was Wheatys version

Come to think of it there's nothing in JL more epic than Supers vs Zod or Batman vs Superman in BVS

:dahell:

edit:

finally copped on Vudu and watched it for a 3rd time

overall it's behind MOS and BVS (Both films that I loved, never had and never will understand the hate for those films, especially MOS, it sh1ts on every superman film before it, Richard Donner had Superman throwing the S symbol on enemies like a blanket FOH) but better than Wonder Woman (which I also enjoyed but thought was highly overrated) It could have been better but it pretty much delivered in the sense that its basically a Justice League Unlimited cartoon come to life.

My DCEU film rankings again....fav to least fav.

1. Man of Steel
2. BvS
3. Justice League
4. Wonder Woman
5. Suicide Squad
Snyder probably could've edit it differently and/or add whatever effect and change up the color grading to give it that Snyder touch