Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't it over 3 hours? Gotta play to the casuals a little. They not trying to sit thru a 3 hour super hero movie.
Yeah it was 3 hours. Just 30 minutes longer than the theatrical cut and Civil War :yeshrug:. Better a longer run-time than getting shytty reviews and making people lose faith in the franchise

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But when you have 2 different people with 2 different styles and 2 different visions, what do you expect?

They would've been better off waiting for Snyder to come back and just delay the whole thing, or at least let Snyder pick the person who would finish the movie.....

But either way the movie would've still sucked :troll:
Snyder was already fired before that happened. We all knew it was bad news as soon as Whedon's (:scusthov:) name started popping up.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
damn this was trash

as a standalone movie it might be all right, but this is justice league. supposed to be culmination of the whole universe

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew he got fired back in April anyone with common sense could see that's what happened how the whole thing transpired.
WB are inept as hell they hired him commit to his vision now.

I doubt we ever get a Snyder cut seems like it was a completely different movie to the one that was released.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew he got fired back in April anyone with common sense could see that's what happened how the whole thing transpired.

I doubt we ever get a Snyder cut seems like it was a completely different movie to the one that was released.
Yeah. Well it took about 20 years until they released the Richard Donner's cut of Superman 2

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
SO much doom and gloom in this thread :dead:

It's 2018 :mindblown:

:troll:

instead of making Shuri the female black panther i would love to see MCU switch things up and let her become that black female Iron Man if something happens to Tony in Infinity War 1 and 2

Riri-Williams-Iron-Man-Main.jpg

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Truth is the real Snyder justice league stop existing the minute they did a huge rewrite after bvs and dropped the 2nd film.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

:francis: snyder snyder snyder wtf is this, you stans legit applaud this dude? seems those early reactions of it bein unwatchable was true, while the version we got was ass/meh it sounds like it was leagues (:lolbron:) better than what we would have got, minus the action snyder does do dope action and visuals i'll give him that like i always do.